Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jmt Gopro 5.8g Real Time FPV Av Transmitter Connecting Cable for Gopro3 Hero3 Camera
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 20, 2015
Ordered for my (cheap) FPV setup not knowing if I would actually need. Turns out I didn't need it, but it also turns out it wouldn't have worked even if I had needed it.

I'm running GoPro 3+, Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal, DJI iOSD mini, Boscam 32Ch 5.8G 600mw 5km Wireless AV Transmitter & TS832 Receiver RC832. This cable will not connect to the DJI iOSD mini without cutting and soldering.

Like I said, it turns out I didn't need the cable because I'm running the Zenmuse gimbal. However, if you're not running the gimbal, this could be useful. Just be prepared to cut and solder.
on February 7, 2014
While this is a great angled connector for FPV, it does not provide power to the GoPro Hero 3. I understand why they don't, since if they power is wrong, it would cause issues with GoPro. However I think a warning label or at least the option to connect that would be a slightly better solution.
on May 10, 2014
Glad the shipping was incredibly fast. I bought this for my gopro black setup and I took the center middle red wire out because that's a power wire that I wouldn't need. Not sure what would happen if I had left that wire in and use the gopro with the battery also. I didn't want to chance it. Other than that it's perfect. Makes wiring my fpv so much easier!
on July 27, 2013
Exactly what I needed. Works like its supposed to. It's a cable, not much else to say other than it came with wires and a connector on both ends
on January 18, 2014
Well, its a nice small usb plug, but it has NO TX connector for a 5.8ghz fatshark transmitter. Additional plug and soldering required.
on August 7, 2013
is the second one I get from a different vendor, it doesn't work, the first one one had to push the cable into the go pro and not let go to get some video, this one the second one nothing no video, no noise nothing
on September 26, 2013
I plan to use this to create a av cable for a Go Pro Hero 3 to 5.8 GHz Field Monitor Kit. I have to change out the adapter to fit the FPV plug.
on March 15, 2015
It just works. I hooked mine to a switcher so I can switch between the FPV nav camera and the GoPro on the fly with my Y6 Drone.
on September 24, 2014
Works exactly as I expected. Great product that I would purchase again in the future.
on January 3, 2015