Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Pink/Multi|Lens Color: Gold|Change
Price:$12.95 - $42.92

on December 6, 2009
I don't often review items, but I felt this deserved one. I bought 2 pairs directly from Amazon at a pretty good price (less than twelve a pair, plus I had free shipping). Both are black with gold lenses. My boys (ages 5 & 2.5) absolutely loved them. I bought them for Christmas gifts, but snow came early this year. So I whipped them out yesterday, and the boys played outside with them on for hours yesterday & today, wearing them for snowball fights and sledding. They are a perfect size for their little faces. The elastic band adjusts easily to tighten/loosen to fit. They seem high-quality, and I am very pleased. I expect to get several years of use out of them, particularly for my younger son. I may purchase a few pairs for my nephews. Great quality toddler product that isn't outrageously priced. Winner in my book.
on December 30, 2011
The elastic band was not adequate in length and field of view will NOT enable adequate skills development. Also, NOTE, that even ordered as PRIME, I would have had to pay 10$ for ground shipping to return this product.

Do not waste your money on this item.
on January 24, 2012
I bought a pair cheaper (kids Giro) than these and the quality of the other ones were much better. These were purchased for a 5-6 year old girl and it seemed they did not want to stay centered above her nose. We tried adjusting them, but they kept sliding to one side to the other, up or down on her face. In my opinion...bad design over the nose. On a positive...she does love that color pink.
on August 19, 2013
It looked so adorable on my 4 year old daughter. On the 2nd time she wore it, the lens popped out. It was easy to put the lens back in the frame but I don't think it will last our next ski trip. The lens is extremely flimsy so that's why it was easy to pop off.
on January 10, 2013
this is a great value, however, my only complaint is that my son is 2 yrs old and its almost as if they aren't wide enough. my son's eyes are towards the ends of the goggles and he's avg height/weight/head circumference. i was actually expecting them to be a bit large for him since he's so young but im' unsure if they fit properly. overall good product though
on February 4, 2013
Don't waste your money on this product. It looks good in the ONLY picture the seller has provided, but when you get it, look at it and hold it up, it looks to be made from the cheapest materials possible. The lens is probably going to pop out any day now. The head strap doesn't stretch to a far enough length. There's horrible vision issues. I think i am going to buy a pair in an actual shop from now. Amazon can't be trusted when it comes to clothing and things like this.
on January 15, 2013
Great for little kids. I bought 2 not knowing what size they were. My 10 YO was able to use them ok, but my 12 YO needed a bigger size. No problem on the part of product or seller, just my own learning curve with sizes.
on December 30, 2011
My grandson was so happy to get these for Xmas! When I asked him how he liked them after his first time wearing them he described his sledding outing and said, "Grandma...no snow got in my eyes at all!"
on December 15, 2013
great goggles... we did not put them through any tests although my kid did face plant in them the other day... but they are great, comfortable, light and the amber really blocks the sun well.
on August 22, 2015
Lens does pop out when stretching this over a helmet or large head on your child. If your kid does not have a large head then perhaps it's OK. My kid has a large head, and it still hurts.