Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on December 30, 2012
Like these a lot, were them on MTB and on road bike. Have had several rides with them on both, found they do their job, which is all you can hope for. Have ridden in cold between 38-55 with these on, and they kept my legs warm. Today it was MTB, upper 40's and windy back in mountain, had a number of steep, sustained climbs and legs didn't overheat. I have had no problems with these slipping down my legs, I am 6'1" and 205lbs, 32in inseam and the large fits well. The zipper on the calf is snug (I have riders calfs) but you want it to be snug.
All in all I give these 4 stars, I don't give 5 stars unless there is something unusually great about something, and these just do what they are intended to do.
These legging look good to, stylish.
on November 2, 2011
I commute 7 mis. each way. By the time I get to work the elastic has slipped to just above my knees. I bought a large and am 5 11 weighing in at 200 lbs. Either there is a problem with the product or I am not wearing them properly (problem with instructions). I am putting them on directly my uncovered legs.
22 comments6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2011
I purchased these for winter riding on my bicycles and as a base layer on my motorcycle. Something that is not described or pictured on this product is that there is a zipper from the ankle to nearly the knee that is covered with a reflective flap. If you are a cyclist that doesn't believe in shaving legs during the winter, this may change your mind. I really like the windstopper material these are made from. If I get warm, these won't make me melt. If it's cold and windy I stay warm.

The leg warmers fit small, so I recommend getting a size up from your normal size. Like another reviewer for this product, I'm having issues with the top elastic part slipping down to (and beyond) my knees. It happens over a short bicycle trip (although it's easy to pull them back up every once in a while) or a half hour motorcycle ride (under a pair of jeans and there is no helping that). I think this issue could be avoided if you get a pair properly sized (and not too small), but that is only a guess.
on November 11, 2013
I'm 6 foot, 185lb and chose size large. Usually I'm either large or x-large in cycling clothing (including Gore products) but although the length of these fits well, they are a little loose around the thigh. My thigh (measured around mid-point) is ~21 inches. Other than that they are very good - block wind well.
on August 24, 2014
These leg warmers are a great buy. Women's leg warmers are obviously a rarity, so I buy extra small or small in Men's products. These particular ones were extra small and fit pretty good around everything except my calves. I don't have teeny calves but the leg warmers still fit around my calves because the material is very stretchy. I probably should have bought a medium but I have still been able to use the extra small. The zipper seems really sturdy and the material on the inside of the thigh band is non-slippery and works well.
on December 2, 2015
i bought these when i learned the weather for an IM i was doing was going to be pretty cold. it seemed to me the sizing was universal, which was probably a mistake, i should have bought woman-specific leg warmers. anyway, first i bought the size small, even though my thigh measured larger than the size chart for size small. i don't know any biker/athlete whose thighs would be that small, but whatever. (i'm female, 5;3" 115 lbs, pretty portioned). i figured with my height/short legs the small would work. length was fine, but they were way too tight. exchanged them for a medium. maybe it's me, but i think the sizing is weird. they are too long, which is i guess isn't such a bad thing because it covered me ankle to upper thigh, however, when i biked, they definitely slipped down. below my tri shorts and exposed my legs. it was like i needed a garter belt. they certainly served the function of keeping my legs warm in the cool, windy weather, but i would not recommend them for women unless you are tall. the slipping down is definitely annoying and looks ridiculous.
on December 28, 2013
Very warm. I'm 6'3" 210 and got large. Other products also great. Used down in the 20's. Will not disappoint.
on October 19, 2015
Works very well at keeping out the wind. But the highest area around the thigh is just a little too loose, and doesn't always stay in place and sometimes drops down when I'm out of the saddle. These could really use a panel in the back that's made of a stretchier fabric, or a method to tighten the thigh area, or even add a fool-proof retention system so your cycling shorts will hold them in place. I'm 173 lbs. and I have (what I consider to be) a girthier thigh than average.
on October 31, 2013
These are great leg warmers - I've used mine for a long season this year, and have probably worn/washed them 20 or so times. They keep my legs plenty warm in weather as cold as 28F, and aren't too bad to wear in warmer weather, too - I used them on a tour of California in July to prevent sunburn on my legs. Worked like a charm.

The fit is great - I'm a bit of a bigger guy at 5'9" and 180lbs, and they're just the right size.
on January 27, 2014
great product
great price
Ive been looking for leg warmers
When I commute In AZ winters its cool in am but long bibs to warm for ride home.
They are not as comfortable as say a long legged bib
But maybe I should have gotten a large.
I have thin legs
ordered mediums but they are fine
Feel high quality
Zipper flap better than any long riding pants I have
keeper