Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

Size: MediumColor: Anthracite/Lime GreenChange
Price:$11.40 - $69.99

on October 25, 2012
I first saw these shorts a while back in Womens Runnning Magazine and I loved them and wanted to own them, but the $50 price point was too much for me. They retail for about $50. When I found them on Amazon for $8.00 I bought them. I like them.

The good: What I can say is that they move well, and after you cut the tag off (which is really bothersome and itchy unless you cut it)they are great. They have the built-in undies, which are comfortable, but they do cause some weird puffy-ness in the front. I took them on a five mile run and they felt amazing.

The bad: They don't wick sweat that well. When I was finished with my five mile run, they were soaked and they looked like I had peed my pants. Wet from the crotch right through the butt.

I would use them for moderate, cool runs, but if you use them for say, a hot Rock n Roll, you may end up finishing with them sticking to you and sweating through.
on June 3, 2013
First off I couldn't pass these up for 8 dollars. These are light and cute. the top pinches my love handles a bit so I am glad I got the large. I am right in between a large and medium and went up in these because those were the ones on sale. glad i did. they roll a little bit on the inseam and sometimes on the outside of the thigh while running but they were still super comfortable. the inseam is short - that is what I wanted so I am not complaining. it is probably a 3" or slightly shorter. love these especially for running at home. i might get some butt cheeks out the back at crossfit if I wear these too high up my waist which I have a tendency to do because I like to pull the shorts up over my big love handles :)
on October 7, 2013
These shorts look like the quality is amazing but they are very short and run small all over. I like at least a 3 to 5 inch inseam on running shorts and these were shorter than that. When I ordered them I tried to figure out the inseam but couldn't find any info. Sadly, I have to return them because I just don't look good in really short shorts :(
on January 12, 2013
These are nice and light. I like the mesh brief inside. The short material itself is nice and light. I have not had any issue with chaffing. However, there is something odd about the cut of the shorts: the leg seams rolls upward and outward when running. Too bad, otherwise these would get a 5 star
on February 10, 2013
These running shorts are very comfortable, and will be great for running. However, they are a bit short for me. I usually wear between a small and a medium. I bought a small, but a medium probably would have been a better fit.
on December 18, 2012
The shorts are very light-weight & comfortable. They fit nicely, with comfortable elastic waist, not gathered like with other shorts.
on February 13, 2013
I love these. They are so comfortable and move great while you are running. Perfect shorts for long distance, sweaty runs.
on April 1, 2013
The product was not what I expected. It looks nothing like the photo. I personally didn't like the product overall.