Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 20, 2012
I love Snooki! I thought this would be a fun read but this book was horrible. they writing, the plot, everything about it. I wish I could get a refund. Don't waste your time or money on this book.
on June 13, 2012
There are so many terrible, terrible books out there (the Virgin Bride of the Decaying Billionaire Tycoon-whatever series found at your local supermarket, anyone?), so why must everyone pick on this one? Because Snooki "wrote" it and Jersey Shore has become a cultural punchline we love to loathe. Gorilla Beach is exactly what the goofy, bright cover promises it to be: a fun, lighthearted book full of strange characters, crazy capers and punchy dialogue. I can assure you that Snooki did not write it: the brisk pace, clever details, self-aware diction and neat tying up of most loose ends point to an efficient and experienced ghostwriter. It reads like a full season of Jersey Shore all tied up in a great beach blanket read. If this isn't your cup of tea, so be it. For JS fans, it's a fun, sugary frolic, and that's all it's ever claimed to be.
on June 13, 2012
this book is a waste of time and money buy something else instead this book is one big epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on August 13, 2012
This book was way better then I expected it to be. When I read the first 5 chapters I thought that this book will recycle the story from "A Shore Thing" but I was wrong. The story gets so much better, it's full of twists and the stories will keep you reading it, moving the main action out of the Jersey Shore! If you bought the first book you will like this one even better.
on July 27, 2012
This is good good book, Snooki is so funny. People need to stop bashing her, She did pretty good, her third book.
on December 29, 2012
Having this book now finally gives me the full collection of books she came out with! Ok a huge Jersey Shore fan and sad to see it go and not return
on June 13, 2012
this book is a waste of time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its just horrible and a just lame and dumb and stupid buy something else instead
on May 18, 2012
I borrowed this from a friend...glad I didn't waste my money. Short, choppy sentences, no plot...it's basically a re-telling of her vapid life. If I could have rated it zero stars, I would have.
on May 15, 2012
This is not going to be a highly intelligent, mind bending, eye opening read. AND IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE! This is a fun, goofy light book that you'll enjoy if you just want something funny to laugh at. Good beach/train reading. I personally like Snooki and Jersey Shore so if you do too, give it a chance. I really enjoyed the first book she "penned" and based on the sample, I'm sure this one will be great too.
on February 4, 2013
I gave this book for my daughter (who is a Snooki and Jersey Shore fan) for Christmas. She said she liked it. The book arrived quickly and safely.