4.0 out of 5 stars Father, Landscape Co Owner
I found this product as described. I bought it originally to carry my daughter around in Disneyland when she got tired. It was also used to carry our gear on the beach at Huntington Beach in Los Angeles. Worked great.
Published on July 5, 2009 by QsWorld

2.0 out of 5 stars WHEEL FAILURE AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT BY TRICAM
Published on April 27, 2010 by Neutron

2.0 out of 5 stars WHEEL FAILURE AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT BY TRICAM, April 27, 2010
This review is from: Gorilla Carts GOR200B Poly Garden Dump Cart with Steel Frame and 10-Inch Pneumatic Tires, 600-Pound Capacity, 36-Inch by 20-Inch Bed, Black Finish (Lawn & Patio)
I thought this product was great, until the wheel broke and fell off. This product looks and feels very sturdy, but will not carry near the rated load without the weld at the wheel hub failing, causing the wheel to separate from the wheel hub and tipping the cart and the load. Don't allow your kids or grandchildren near a loaded Gorilla Cart. Tricam, the manufacturer, customer support does not respond to email and does not return phone calls. Before purchasing this cart, or any other Tricam product, like Gorilla Ladder, you should test customer support as if you had a problem with the product in which you are interested. My internet search finds many others experiencing the wheel failure on the Gorilla Cart garden/dump carts, and lack of customer support from Tricam.
After two weeks, Tricam finally returned email. They charged $11.58 to ship a replacement wheel under warranty, but they did not tell me the wheel was not currently available. When I did not get the replacement wheel in a week, I called and was told it was on back order and would be a couple weeks. Multiple times I called and was given the couple weeks line, repeatedly. The order was placed 5/5/10 and received 7/24/10. That's more than two and one half months of withholding information about shipping delay. They sure grabbed my money right away, though. The only note I can make in their favor is the new wheel has a reinforced hub. They should have sent a whole set of reinforced wheels. Good luck to you if you buy a Tricam product and need customer service, 'cause you'll find, as I did, it truly sucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Father, Landscape Co Owner, July 5, 2009
I have been using it for carrying loads for my landscape business. It is much easier to use than a wheel barrow. The front axle is really well designed and hasn't flipped yet in tight turns. The dump feature works well.
The reason I gave the rating a 4/5 is that the plastic bin is not as big as I would have liked. I put 300lbs of brick and it handled it well enough. I too (as stated by a previous owner) would not put 600 lbs in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Customer Service EVER!, February 9, 2011
We purchased this cart and found it had 2 left brackets and no right brackets. We contacted the manufacturer (VERY difficult since they have no customer service phone lines and you have to wait sometimes weeks for callback) and were told that due to a manufacturing problem there were NO right brackets. That it would be 3 mos before any would be received. They would not retain our information and send them when they came in. We were told to call back. We waited the 3 mos and called back, then were asked for our receipt. We faxed it in and still heard, nor received anything...went thru the same phone tag routine...and then were told that it was no longer under warranty and that we now had to pay $5 for a bracket and $12 shipping. We will NEVER buy another product made by Tricam. They would have gotten less than 1 star if that were possible. We believe all carts during this time frame would have had the same problem since they didn't have the brackets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good not great, June 26, 2009
S. Maerz "sjmaerz" (Madison, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This wagon met my expectations, but did not exceed them. Not quite as heavy duty as depicted. I would not try to put 600 lbs of anything in this, and would hesitate to put two hundred pounds in it. I did fill it with a good amount of crushed limestone and it held up fine, but the plastic bucket is not as thick as you might think. The thing stinks up the garage something awful, must be made from some kind of petroleum based plastic, but that is improving with time. Dumping feature works great, assembly is straight forward and instructions are excellent. I just hope it lasts.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, April 17, 2010
I got this item as a gift. I would not buy it for myself after putting it together. The wagon it built very flimsy. Where the bolts fasten the metal pieces to the plastic body. there is no reinforcement. After using the product I was not pleased with how flimsy it is. I'm sure that after using it for a while the screw heads will pull through the plastic body.

1.0 out of 5 stars A piece of junk from a disfunctional company, March 12, 2012
John F Back (Middletown, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
I find it difficult to believe that anyone ever rated this flimsy, misadvertized, piece of junk as acceptable. Cheap yes, useable no.

First, , there's no way this thing can be rated at 600 pounds since the instructions that accompanied it limits loads to the top of the bed--which is less than 9 inches deep. I doubt you could load it with lead and get to 600 pounds!

Second, they shipped it to me with the wrong hardware (apparently not a first with them) and a call to their "customer support" number went unanswered--apparently a common occurrence as well.

Third, I want to buy American whenever I can...and I am disappointed that an American company would produce something of such poor quality and present it to customers as a useful tool. I'm taking back to the place of purchase tomorrow...and sending their customer support a note that they are selling junk. Perhaps that will help Tricam focus a bit closer on their customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine broke under load, June 13, 2011
It's a nice idea however this thing really can't handle half the advertised weight rating. The metal frame will start to bend and eventually snap. I was just using it to move some dirt around the house. Now I have to go buy a $100 wheelbarrow which I should have done in the first place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy wheels - not beach worthy!, September 22, 2012
S. Athey (Flowery Branch GA) - See all my reviews
Cart arrived with a flat tire and wheels bent trying to take stuff to the beach on day 2.
Does NOT work on sand and NOT as sturdy as presented.

1.0 out of 5 stars 600 LBS?, March 19, 2013
This would be a good wagon if the front end held together. Have had it for almost 2 years. My husband had to weld this wagon at least six times and add reenforcement. The front steering parts just twisted, bent and broke. And I never put anything close to 600 lbs in it, ever. The heaviest load it ever had was 100 lbs of feed bags or a couple of normal weight kids. Why can't companies build a product that can stand up to some abuse! I would try a different brand of wagon than this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hardware kit didn't fit--poor customer service!, May 4, 2013
We were really excited about this garden cart, and we were looking forward to all the ways we could use it in our yard. The directions seemed pretty easy to follow except the screws and bolts did not work together. You couldn't tighten them at all--very frustrating! I had read other reviews about this cart with the same problems, but I hoped we wouldn't run into the same issues. I called the company who sells the cart to get a replacement kit and left them a message--they don't have reps answering the phones apparently. After a week of hearing nothing and sick of the unusable cart sitting in our garage, we returned it to the place we bought it for a refund. Two weeks later I finally got a return call about a replacement hardware kit! I told them to forget it and that I had returned the cart. What a shame that the company doesn't include the proper hardware and doesn't respond promptly to customer requests. We could have been using this cart and enjoying it instead of dealing with the frustration it caused.