5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy
good quality. Easy to assemble. The tent is thick and seems like it will last a long time. Many openings for wires and fans and venting purposes and can be closed off to not let light in.
Published 21 months ago by Elaine Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of junk. Beware!
Published 21 months ago by M. Bourque

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of junk. Beware!, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Gorilla Grow Tent - 2 Feet Length x 4 Feet Width (Adjustable Height) (Kitchen)
After waiting over a month for the seller to ship this to me, within one a day of usage the front zipper has broke as there was a large defective section of stitching. On further investigation, I find the stich construction to be shoddy & unacceptable. The Gorilla company may claim theres is more durable, but I beg to differ. I spent 3X the price for first class tough construction.

Take my warning and save yourself the trouble. Find another unit. I hope to return mine unless Gorilla or seller fixes the issues promptly. I will update this if any good new comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, March 24, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Great tent, not so great frame..., December 28, 2013
The tent itself is great, very high quality, thick material, heavy duty zippers. Lots of great innovative features.

The frame itself is of poor quality. The corners are rusting in places, the welds are off center, none of the holes drilled for the frame locks were deburred. Several of the polls supplied for the frame were chipped in places, rusting, and again none of the holes were deburred. The material the frame is made out of is suspect as well and similar to what you find in the no-name tents from china.

I would not buy again. If you do, plan on spending some time with a dremel and spray paint. I recommend building a sub frame if you plan on hanging air cooled reflectors.

Gorilla Grow Tent - 2 Feet Length x 4 Feet Width (Adjustable Height)
$285.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.