Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Kill Bill, Vol. 1 forum

Gory movie..

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 15, 2006 9:31:09 PM PDT
Hardik Sheth says:
Is there any other movie which is as gory as this one?? No doubt its a classy movie but.. blood blood all around. Wonder which other movies are like this one. n' hey I am not talking about those bloody horror movies.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2006 2:19:40 PM PDT
It's a revenge movie. What in the world did you expect??

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2008 1:43:05 PM PDT
Try "Zero Woman - Red Handcuffs."

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2008 11:48:46 PM PDT
AMP says:
I'd also reccomend:
-Anything made by Robert Rodriguez (even though they are mostly horror, they are also mostly action); "Planet Terror," "Sin City," "From Dusk Till Dawn," etc...
-Anything made by Paul Verhoven; "RoboCop," "Total Recall," "Starship Troopers," etc...
-Maybe some martial arts films like "The Executioner," "Golgo 13," or the original "Street Fighter."
-"The Ninja Scroll"
-"Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal"
-"Battle Angel," if you can find it...
-Maybe "300"

And here are a couple of TV shows:
-"Berserk"
-"Gantz"
-"Hellsing" (even though it's got vampires and stuff, it's mostly action and not so much horror)
-"Hellsing Ultimate"

Posted on Sep 3, 2011 1:02:14 PM PDT
The recently released "Hobo With a Shotgun" is probably the bloodiest movie I've ever seen. It's based on a trailer from the Tarantino/Rodriguez grindhouse films, and it's fun as long as you know what kind of movie it is before hand.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kill Bill, Vol. 1 forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 15, 2006
Latest post:  Sep 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions