5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful suit!
my daughter loved it! vibrant colors look really great. hides her cubby belly that she's self confident about. very pretty.
Published 7 months ago by Tammy Brazie

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but ouch!
This bathing suit is very pretty and well made, but a little hard to get into. The straps don't stretch so it is a little difficult for my 6 year old to get her arms through. Once she is in it, she says it feels fine. I have to help her every time so she tends to not pick that one if she has a choice.
Published 8 months ago by M. Hann

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful suit!, April 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent !!, March 27, 2014
beatiful design and colors, my daugther loved and me too, fit very well on her and nice quality! Happy whith my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but ouch!, March 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Will Not Disappoint!!!, September 21, 2014
This is by far my favorite swimming suit I have ever purchased! Good quality, well made, beautiful quality colors, just as vibrant as shown. Did not lose its shape with repetitive wear. My daughter said it was really comfortable for the most part. This is one of the only full coverage swimming suits I have ever seen to be this cute and flattering. It doesn't ride up like most others so my daughter was able to focus more on swimming and having fun rather than pulling at wedgies all day. The only down side (and the reason for only 4 stars) was that the beads at the top back would occasionally pull the baby haIRS from the bottom of her neck. A little adjusting corrected the problem and it wasn't a constant issue. I also marked that it fits as expected; however, the one I bought was slightly tighter than i would have liked but I think its only because my daughter is tall. Definitely a one summer suit rather than 2 for us. My daughter is tall for her age though and I always have to buy tall slim size jeans. I would expect that any child that can wear regular fits/ lengths wouldn't have this problem. Love it, love it, love it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute suit! But a little hard to get into ..., July 1, 2014
Cute suit! But a little hard to get into because the top straps don't tie... They're just sewn in place. The beads at the back are cute, again, but they pull my daughters hair...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a young teen!, May 25, 2014
This suit is great for a young teen/older tween. It is a bit more sophisticated than regular kids suits, but not to "adult". Nice option for middle school girls. Well constructed, and holding up well to the water parks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swimsuit, May 16, 2014
This is a very unique swimsuit and my daughter loves it. Fits great and excellent quality for the price, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, September 17, 2014
I received countless compliments on the colors and styles of this swimsuit for my daughter. The colors were vibrant and it was very different than the normal swimsuits you find at the "big box" stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 17, 2014