Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on June 15, 2013
True to size. Soft medium- weight fabric. Bold large letters. Very happy with the quality. Bought it for an uncle who is on a restricted low fat diet for health reasons, but he'd throw down for some bacon. Made him smile!
on March 16, 2013
I bought this t-shirt as a gag gift for my son in law for Christmas. He LOVES bacon! This is a good quality shirt for the price and the smile he had on his face when he opened his gift and saw this shirt was priceless! He loved it! 😊
on January 16, 2012
I bought this for my boyfiend for Christmas."He loves bacon." We went to Disney World last week and he wore it. I couldn't tell you how many comments he got on this t-shirt. Everyone loved it!!
on January 11, 2012
Quality shirt with quality printing. My bacon-aholic son-in-law loves it! I would highly recommend this product. Makes a great gift!
on February 3, 2014
We bought this for our nephew this Christmas, and he LOVED IT! He is a bigggg meat eater, especially bacon. When he opened the present he started beaming as he held it up. Just the kind of humor a 14 year old boy enjoys. Only downside was that the shirt was not soft at all. It is one of those cheap rough shirts you get at Walmart or something. I'm hoping in a few washes it will soften up.
on January 30, 2013
Nice shirt. Very well made and washed well, no shrinkage. Logo washed well also and there was no fading. happy with it.
on April 17, 2013
True to size, and very well made, and a good price for larger size. Nice roomy shoulders and chest for my hubby.
on December 26, 2013
Bought this shirt for my 15 year old Grandson who loves bacon! It is way large on him but everybody knows that kids today wear big clothing; especially t-shirts. He will grow into it and has told me he can wear it as a night shirt until he grows bigger.
on January 2, 2014
It's simple but a good product. We bought my 5'5", 110 lb 12 year old son a medium and it nicely with a little extra growing room. Material feels fine to me and survived first wash and dry with no issues. Good value for a fun gift!
on February 19, 2014
It's a tshirt, what else left to say? I bought this for my bacon obsessed boyfriend and he loved it. Color was black, words on front look to be well adhered and the size fit him, xl for and xl boy that loves bacon:)