I (Almost) Got Away With It 7 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Got to Ride the Rails A neighbor calls 911 when she smells smoke coming from an apartment shared by Ricky Sleight and William Baldi. The police find Baldi's dead body, but Sleight escapes by riding freight trains across the country. The FBI turns to the media for help.
2. Got to Wear a Pink Shirt Abraham Cavazos shoots a man at a party and flees to Juarez, Mexico to disappear. Cavazos uses multiple women to support him in Mexico. He changes identities, locations and girlfriends, but it's not enough to keep authorities from tracking him down.
3. Got to Silence a Witness Kevin Cross is a bold Oklahoma drug lord. After he is deceived by an associate, he kills the man as revenge. Wanted for kidnapping and murder, he flees to Mexico. When the payback for betrayal is death, how far will Cross go to stay out of prison?
4. Got to Copy Movies JohnnyRay Gasca, a successful video pirate, scams the film industry while partying with celebrities and hiding from the law. Gasca went to prison for attempted murder and U.S. Marshals believe Gasca's illicit lifestyle will soon turn violent.
5. Got to Burn a Truck Jermaine LeBron and a group of friends murder a man in Florida and steal his expensive truck. LeBron then teams up with Howard Kendall to continue the crime spree. Their plan unravels when the friends confess to the murder and rats LeBron out to police.
6. Got to Pose as a Firefighter Fired from his job as a fashion writer, Peter Braunstein vows to take revenge on the fashionistas who snubbed him. Posing as a firefighter, he kidnaps a co-worker and terrorizes her for 16 hours before leading detectives on a multi-state chase.
7. Got to Be a Car Salesman After serving nearly a decade for a slew of drug, robbery and assault charges, McCollum is determined to turn his life around. He builds a reputation as a successful car salesman until a freak accident threatens to send him back to the pen.
8. Got to Steal A Rich Woman's Jewelry In 1985 Kaysie Dudley's mother gets fired from her job as a caregiver for an elderly widow and the pair plot to steal her rings as revenge. When the 77-year-old woman unexpectedly puts up a fight, Dudley resorts to the unthinkable - cold blooded murder.
9. Got to Make a Dummy Out of Sheets With seven escapes under his belt, Frankie Lee Bass will stop at nothing to be free. While facing five life sentences for a spree of Florida robberies, Bass makes a daring escape and goes on the run.
10. Got to Escape From the Rock By the age of 17, William Van Poyck is convicted of robbery and serves 6 years behind bars before escaping from a maximum security prison. In 1987, he prepares for his most daring crime yet; ambushing a prison transport van.
11. Got to Run to Mexico With My Kids In July of 2009, Valerie Castellano robs a bank in rural Indiana. She flees with her three children and her girlfriend to Mexico. Back in Indiana, police focus their attention on Valerie's mother, hoping she will be the key to her daughter's capture.
12. Got to Pretend I'm a Priest A con artist, Fred Brito has reinvented himself dozens of times. With no formal training, he's conducted a symphony orchestra, been elected to a public office, and administered mass as a fake catholic priest. Will the real Fred ever be brought to justice?
13. Got to Escape Underground After leading police on a high speed chase, criminal Toby Young is caught, but not for long. He forces his way out of jail and relies on connections to stay free. After escaping to Mexico through drug tunnels, he learns the true cost of being on the run.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Supporting actors||Jace Areff, Anita Argent, Valerie Castellano, Doc Divecchio, Patrick Engler, Fernando R. Felix, Shelley Fernandes, Tony Frawley, Becky Imus, Aramis Liam, Luckman Nouiouat, Diana Oleszkewycz, Bill Ratner, Mike Rogers, Jeff Ruffner, Brittany Morgan Williams|
|Executive Producer||Todd Boudreaux|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|