Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$13.72 - $22.99

on March 22, 2014
Not a 'thin' cheap shirt. This is a good, quality T-shirt. I usually wear a XXL, this one fit just a little tight but not so tight that I need a bigger size. Great buy for the money, and a perfect way to represent one of the best firearm manufactures! I definitely recommend this shirt!!
on January 3, 2012
Exactly what I wanted. Fit great I usually wear large, but went with extra large because it may shrink, but it actually fits nicely. I definitely want another one in black, but I love my green one =)
on February 20, 2011
The picture on Amazon doesn't seem to show the true color of the shirt. It is a nice olive drab green. It's good quality. I've had mine for maybe a year now and it is still holding up well.
on March 10, 2014
This is one of 4 other of these shirts that I have bought like this one. Like Sig guns and like these shirts. They came just as I had hoped for and expected.
on September 4, 2011
Got to love SIG! Just know that they are sized a little small. Perfect for wearing at the range, or just letting people know you are packing.
on February 15, 2014
I got this for my husband for valentine's day. He loves sig sauer, so I thought this would be good. He loves it. Pretty color too!
on July 6, 2012
Bought this as a gift and they loved it. Good quality, shipped fast, and the olive is more of a really pretty sage green.
on January 27, 2014
The shirt is sized perfectly and the printing looks great. All in all the receiver was thrilled with his gift.
on August 19, 2014
I'm tall and I was hoping the X X L would be longer but it was just wider. Disappointed.
on November 10, 2010
This shirt is a great quality product of big guys like myself that are Sig Sauer fans.