Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on March 14, 2014
I absolutely loved this book and have already recommended it to a couple friends. Quick read, not too heavy. Just what I needed. I often found myself agreeing out loud or saying isn't that the truth to many of Rob's points. Want to have a healthy relationship and be ready to receive that blessing and gift of true love? Buy this book now!
on September 27, 2013
Awesome book! I most definitely recommend this book to each and everyone in a relationship or single. Definitely hit the nail on the head in some of the points that were made.
on October 16, 2014
Very well written and understood. I needed this book to talk sense into my heart and mind. I've been a fan of Rob Hill Sr for a while so reading this made me see things more clear and think about situations more carefully. Thank you for writing such great book, I loan it to someone special so hopefully it helps them as well.
on July 15, 2014
I thought this book was very well written. It has helped me restored my confidence to a certain extent, I really would recommend it to anyone who is losing hope in love. Thank you once again Mr. Rob Hill Sr.
on April 1, 2015
Not impressed. I love Rob Hill too. Was looking for motivation but this book didn't seem to have direction.
on June 22, 2015
It's ok. Not horrible. Not great. It's really short, has no depth and no clear direction (one size fits all type of guidance). It's basically a high level summary of generic do's and dont's categorized by genericly themed chapters, with some encouraging content. For those looking for a quick read; it is short and easy to read for sure. Also, it has short advice lists at the back of the book for men and women seperately, which I liked. I would recommend it to someone who just needs a quick boost or fixer upper to get going.
on October 13, 2013
If you believe in love, after all the games, heartache and drama you've been through then this book is for you. Reading Rob's words lets you know that he's speaking with some working knowledge of how the relationship game is played. He puts it out there plain and simple that it's high time to stop with the game playing and posturing people so often do after they've experienced more than their share of not so good relationships. I especially loved each of the 10 things at the end. Great job, Rob Hill, Sr.!
on September 16, 2015
Literally just finished reading this book. let me tell you I read it in 1 day, I just couldn't put the book down. The books not very long but I'm glad because it just focuses on the basic & importance of love. There's nothing cliche or fake about this book. I constantly felt like he was personally talking to me & started to reflect on myself & my relationship to look for change & improvements. I felt good while reading this book & I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this.
on September 26, 2013
I love this book, it's like Rob was in my head!! He did a wonderful job and I feel like everyone should read this. If people took care of other people feelings besides their own there will be more marriages and less divorce. Must read!! Love isn't selfish.
on December 27, 2013
This book is totally inspirational and speaks to the heart! Rob Hill Sr. has made it clear he has been through some things, but he chooses to use what he has been through to help others...all around the world.

This book does not just talk to me concerning a relationship with a significant other, but to all relationships!

Such a blessing and I pray he and his family be blessed all the more!

Praise God!