I Almost Got Away With It 7 Seasons 2011
1. Got a Country Legend's Tour Bus Christopher Gay is in jail for petty theft and known for his ability to escape. But on top of this, Gay is known for his choice in getaway vehicles. This cross-country chase is hardly a joy ride, as the cops are resolute on capturing him for good.
2. Got That Tough Girl Look Juanita Liebman and two friends plan to rob a man at Biketoberfest in FL, but it goes wrong and the three kick him into coma. Juanita tries to lay low, but her epilepsy requires medical attention. The cops stake out the pharmacy to apprehend her.
3. Got a Bad Temper In July, 2000 Aurlieas McClarty walks into a store and kills the manager for $200. Despite being a wanted man, McClarty doesn't keep a low profile and goes from state to state, defrauding banks, stores and women.
4. Got to Escape in Underwear Ricky McCurry has been in and out of prison his whole life, escaping by tricking and bribing guards. On the outside, McCurry runs into bad luck with botched robberies and high-speed chases.
5. Got a Pen Pal Brenda Wynn is out of prison, and wants a new life. But when an employee steals her money, she looses it and hits him with her car. Wynn does all she can to stay out of jail, and on the run, using fake credit cards, and conning men to give her money.
6. Got to Get Revenge Scott Eizember has a temper and a history of abuse. So when his girlfriend dumps him, Scott wants revenge. He goes on a violent spree, but is injured during his pursuit. Does he risk capture, or continue on his rampage to find his ex and exact vengeance?
7. Got to Run with My Buddy Larry McClendon, while in prison for murder, escapes with seven others. Larry is forced to be creative in his evasion of the cops. Hiding in abandoned shacks, and muddy pigpens. He even dresses as a woman as a disguise.
8. Got Caught in Love Triangle Henry Lee Marshall is obsessed with Martha Leathers, and in a fit of jealousy, kills her husband and flees. Unable to stay away for long, Marshall returns to harass her. Finally, after nine years of stalking Martha, his time on the run comes to an end.
9. Got a Boyfriend to Support In jail for fraud, Steven Russell falls in love with inmate Philip Morris. When Morris is released, Russell is desperate to be reunited. He escapes from jail with elaborate cons. Once out, the two live a lavish life, supported by scams that alert the FBI.
10. Got to Impersonate a Guard Dennis Hope works at a store, using his job to study the armored-car guard routine. He decides to mimic a guard and rob stores. Hope is caught and imprisoned. He manages to escape and goes on a crime spree, until his past comes back to haunt him.
11. Got Shot in the Leg When a friend is fired from a restaurant, Konh Chung Bounnam and his friends decide to rob it. The plan goes awry and three people are killed. His friends are caught but Bounnam stays free. He hides until his need for money gets the FBI's attention.
12. Got to Hide in a Swamp Dominic Reddick has escaped prison, and is on the run. He goes to Georgia, where someone calls the cops on him, and Reddick flees to the woods. Searching for food, he finds donuts in a dumpster. Little does he know that inside the shop, cops are waiting.
13. Got to Work on a Crab Boat Kenneth "Speedy" Raulerson is wanted in Florida for armed robbery. He flees to Alaska to work the crab boats. After six months, he returns to the backwoods of Florida. Raulerson knows he will eventually be caught and is prepared to go down fighting.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Derek W. Adam, Jim Anderson|
|Supporting actors||William T. Bayley, Steve Dakota, Thomas Dalby, Justin Dietzel, Scott Fowler, Michael Sean Freeman, David Gizzarelli, John Lennon Harrison, Brian Jagger, Mark Lavell, Deanna Marks, Amy McCurry, Ricky McCurry, Michael Paim, Steve C. Porter, Jeff Rankin, Bill Ratner, Thomas W. Stewart|
|Producers||Elisabeth de Kleer, David M. Frank, Artie Glackin, Atalanta Powell, Carl Schick|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Jim Carrey is the man of 1,000 characters and one of them is flaming. As I have previously stated in the title for my review:Jim Carrey out-gayed Steven Russell. Read morePublished on November 25, 2012 by VLADIMIR J. GOYKOW, AAS
i love it when who most would think is a dumb hick turns out to be a savaunt at defeating systematic glitches that many so-called geniuses would hang themselves in shame... Read morePublished on February 17, 2012 by cx