5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!!!!
Published 17 months ago by AudreyR39

2.0 out of 5 stars My hair looks/feels worse when I use this
This product didn't work on my wavy/curly hair. It leaves a residue that I can feel when I run my fingers through my hair. My hair ends up frizzy and looks messy instead of wavy. I think that my hair looks worse when I use this product. It also has an annoying smell that lingers all day. Would not recommend.
Published 3 months ago by J. Sculley

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!!!!, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Got2b Beach Trippin Salt Infusion Waving Spray, 6.8 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I have extremely thick, coarse hair that's fairly wavy. Normally it's a nightmare of frizz in the summer. When I bought this product I wasn't expecting much, but was very pleasantly surprised. After washing my hair, I apply this when it's still fairly wet. A few scrunches and I let the rest dry naturally. The result is beautifully defined waves with no frizz at all. Perfect for the hot, humid weather. Strangers have come up to me more than once to tell me how nice my hair looks.I'm so happy I found this product and intend to use it all time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like this product, July 4, 2013
This product does help your hair wave especially if you have a little wave or body to your hair already. You spray it on wet and scrunch it up. Let it air dry or blow it dry. It is a little stiff after it drys but not as bad as other products I have used. If you had a perm this would really help keep it curly longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 14, 2014
It got here really early. I am really happy about this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE IT!, December 2, 2013
I LOVE this!! My hair has some natural wave but this makes it perfect! I'm going to stock up! Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, August 21, 2013
This product makes your hair so soft. It smells great too! Works week with the Bed Head Deep Waver. Only complaint is the spray nozzle is pinpoint not wide angle spray bit I just spray it on my hands and fluff my hair with it. Would definitely buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars My hair looks/feels worse when I use this, September 13, 2014
J. Sculley (Mountlake Terrace, WA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps create and hold waves for already naturally curly hair, July 17, 2013
I am currently in the process of embracing my natural waves/curls and not obsessing over a straightener. I like this product because I can use it on dry hair before work to give my hair some shape. It says it gives "mermaid waves." I would say that I like the amount of waves it gives and feel like it looks natural and not glossy wet.
It does give a little crunch to some sections of the hair, but that holds the waves in place. I have not had a problem with frizz and that's great for Houston!

If you are big on scents, this product smells more like a 1980's can of hairspray than a sweet perfume scent. You can't really smell it once it dries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, October 6, 2013
I have thick hair I usually use a lot of any product. I can't use too much of this but it def has that nice look once my hair dries completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product for thin hair!, September 9, 2014
Great waves! It really added body and texture along with curls!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 28, 2013
Spray is good quality and the scent is light and fresh - works well with putting waves in my short hair. Item was damaged when received though, like it was crushed in shipping and leaking slightly.