5.0 out of 5 stars This works like magic for me! Beautiful soft curls
I don't know if the other reviewers had a bad batch of bottles, but Kinkier is my lifesaver of curls and waves! My hair is super thick, long and coarse in texture. My curls are considered a 2b, spiral curl & wave. I never used the original version, so I can't compare the two.
Published on December 31, 2011 by RMPG43

1.0 out of 5 stars definitely wont buy again
Published 23 months ago by Megan

5.0 out of 5 stars This works like magic for me! Beautiful soft curls, December 31, 2011
RMPG43 (New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
This curling mousse leaves my curls looking beautiful! It's a light and airy product that foams nicely from the dispenser and stays foamy until dispersed in my hair. No "wet" look or crunchy feel once my curls dry. Just soft and shiny hair! I've been using Ouidad for my hair care, but I have to say that this Schawzkopf Kinkier is fabulous for the price. I hope they never stop making this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars definitely wont buy again, August 15, 2012
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
I bought this stuff in hopes that it would give me great curls that would last throughout the day..it doesn't last 2 hours. I have thick wavy hair that really isn't that difficult to work with. But I get and keep more curls just from scrunching it while it's wet (with no product) than I do when I use this stuff. It just weighs my hair down and gives it a greasy look. It just turns into a watery oil type substance in your hand too. I would definitely not recommend this product for anyone, regardless of your hair type.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BUY!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
I HAVE USE THIS PRODUCT BEFORE, I REALLY LOVE HOW THIS GOT2B KINKIER CURLING DOES TO YOUR HAIR. IT GROWS YOUR HAIR AS WELL. IT IS LIGHT AND KEEPS IT SHINNING AND STYLE ALL DAY LONG. SO BUY IT TODAY AND SEE THE GREAT RESULTS!! THANK YOU AMAMZOM YOUR PRICES ARE JUST RIGHT FOR MY BUDGET!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Got2b curling mouse did not really help my curls, August 23, 2011
* Got2b curling mouse did not really help my curls
* At first my curls looked good when I first applied, but after 15 to 20 min my curls were gone
* Wish I got to try the original version

3.0 out of 5 stars Mousse, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
a deal I won't be able to find so I won't be buying that again I was looking for something on your subscription list and found this instead

4.0 out of 5 stars It really helps, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
My hair is curly but very fine, and in cold dry weather tends to just sort of hang there. This mousse does add body and curl and brings my hair back to life. It smells good and is very light and fluffy, with no gloppy build-up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
Got at Walmart cause my regular curling moose wasn't available. Not only does it smell but it makes my hair looks like a rats nest,just full of tangles and loose strains flying every which way. Half of my hair looked moose and the other half would just poof out.also makes my head itchy. Awful awful awful

2.0 out of 5 stars Got2b Mousse, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
It makes my hair unmanageable and dry. I was not pleased with the mousse at all. But I paid for the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Light, Not sticky, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
I really enjoy using this product. It is very light weight, and makes my hair super curly. It has an easy smell to get used to. A little bit goes a long way. I would totally recommend this product

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous product without warning, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce (Misc.)
I bought the product for delivery in Brazil through mailbox ( suite ) in USA (via skybox site ) and was reported by the intermediary company that it is hazardous material which requires special freight with an estimated cost of U.S. $ 900.00 (yes , nine hundred dollars!) for delivery in Brazil . The Skybox advised me to solicit the return to the seller . However , to my surprise , the product is not likely to return , because it is a product considered dangerous . By purchasing the product, there is no information on the Amazon site that this is a dangerous product . I paid for my order Item ( s ) Subtotal : $ 12.60 + Shipping & Handling : $ 69.86 , and can not receive them nor return to the seller the most requested items . Although return the products could return, I will have to bear the onus of freight already paid . This is not fair to the consumer . Important to say that my billing address was Brazil, which requires greater attention from Amazon about issues of this nature . Urgent need for a solution to this problem.

Got2b Kinkier Curling Mousse, 8-Ounce