4.0 out of 5 stars Works!
So they say it's better for your hair to skip washing it at least every other day. Well, I've tried that, and I just cannot get past the oily scalp feeling or the 'dirty hair' smell that accompanies it. I bought this at Walgreen's for around $4-5 and thought I'd give it a whirl.

Published on October 24, 2011 by B-Mon30

2.0 out of 5 stars Made my skin break out!
Published on April 24, 2012 by Kelsey

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Got2b Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo, 4.3-Ounce (Misc.)

This morning I wore a shower cap in the shower (sexy, right?) and after, made sure all the little pieces that stick out dried completely before using this spray. You have to shake the can well and hold it 8" from your head while spraying short bursts here 'n there on your locks. It blows out a very fine, powdery substance that you work into your roots with your fingers. After, you thoroughly brush it in and style as usual. It doesn't take much spray. I have shoulder-length hair and just hit the top a few times and then lifted a layer to spray underneath a bit.

Well, I accomplished that over four hours ago, and my hair feels fresh as if I'd washed it. If I put my fingers on the back of my head and rub where it's usually greasy, there's nothing. Not even a chalky feeling like some dry shampoos give you. Also, there is no strange, 'unclean' smell. My style is holding well, too.

The only downfall I see to this is, if you are wearing clothes while you spray, you might put a powdery film on them. And if you aren't wearing any clothes yet, your skin will get the powder on it. It's not a big thing, as you just brush it off of your skin, but I'm not sure what it would do to clothes, so that's just something to think about.

I suspect I will continue to feel fresh the rest of the day, but if for some reason by 4 o' clock I look like I just combed my hair with the lint trap from my dryer or something, I will be sure to come back and update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dry Shampoo on the Market, November 7, 2011
I've tried a variety of dry shampoos, from the cheap Tresemme (horrible) to the expensive Bumble and Bumble (decent). This one is by far the best one. While it obviously has an arosol smell, it doesn't force me out of the bathroom immediately, unlike some other dry shampoos. Plus, the scent is neutral for both genders. It's pleasant, like baby powder.

Best of all, it leaves your hair naturally soft and very clean. You do not feel the product in your hair nor does it make it stiff, which is the biggest problem with most other dry shampoos. (I used to resort to the ponytail, but with this I can wear my hair down and it will still style the way I want.) The strength of the spray is also stronger than most so hits the roots perfectly and evenly. If you've hated other dry shampoos, try this one. I have extremely oily roots and this took care of it very quickly and without having to over use the product. This is what dry shampoo is supposed to be.

The one downside, if you can call it that, is the slightly smaller can. At 4.3 ounces it comes in slightly less than most other brands, like Batiste Dry. But keep in mind this stuff outbeats some very expensive brands, so it's still a steal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dry Shampoo Out There, December 13, 2012
Okay, so this stuff really does work great IF you use it correctly. The key is to vigorously shake the can not just before each use, but IN BETWEEN EACH SPRAY too. If you don't shake, shake, shake (and then shake some more, for good measure) your can might clog up, lose pressure, and then be useless thereafter.

For best results, try this:
1. Spray your roots anywhere they look greasy (not just along your part), shaking the can in between each spray.
2. Flip your head upside down and massage the powder into your scalp with your fingers.
3. Standing upright again, blast your roots with a blow dryer to spread the powder evenly.
4. Brush your hair from root to tip with a bristle brush.

And ta-da! Fresh looking hair even though you hit that snooze button one (or four) too many times. Works like a dream!

2.0 out of 5 stars Made my skin break out!, April 24, 2012
Buyer beware! If you have sensitive or acne prone skin proceed with caution. I have natural strawberry blonde hair with bangs that get oily half way through the day, consequently I often use a dry shampoo to refresh my fringe. While I was initially pleased with how effectively Got2b Rockin' It Dry Shampoo degreased my 'do' within a week I broke out in the most horrific forehead acne. Yuck!!!! A previous reviewer compared the product scent to furniture polish which is absolutely accurate. The cloying artificial citrus scent and underlying chemical odor is pungent and repugnant. It is entirely possible that it was the product fragrance irritating my skin as I've tried almost every dry shampoo on the market and this is the only one that has ever caused this-- I specifically avoided getting the spray directly on my face. The acne resulted just from my bangs contacting my forehead after Got2b Rockin' It was applied and the excess powder brushed out per product instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Dry Shampoo, February 27, 2012
This product does a great job giving volume to hair that hasn't been washed in a couple days! The only thing is that it gets all over everything like hairspray so any bathroom fixtures tend to have a thin filmy coating, but the product itself works!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the preteen who doesn't want to shower!, September 25, 2011
totally just bought this dry shampoo. It is perfect for the child who refuses to wash her hair daily, and has the greasy scalp of a 12 year old. I highly recommend this product, we just tried it (Sunday Evening) and her hair looks as soft and clean as it did when she showered Friday.

1.0 out of 5 stars white gritty mess, August 20, 2013
ok so i just bought this from walmart for 3 bucks and i followed the directions exactly and now my black hair is white and gritty....looks gray. i have brushed it for at least 10 minutes and its still gritty. do not buy this dry shampoo. this may be a good product if you have blonde hair but if you have brown or black hair STAY AWAY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 10, 2011
I wanted to try an upgrade for my usual Pssssst! dry shampoo. This works well, although I don't know if it works any better than my Pssssst!, although the spray seems better on this one. I have fine straight color processed hair that is oily but dry at the last few inches. I normally would wash my hair every day which dries out the bottom portion even more. With a dry shampoo I can go every other day to shampoo which is much healthier for my hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very few uses in this bottle, January 20, 2012
I bought this thinking I would get multiple uses out of the bottle like the other got2b dry shampoo I have. I literally used this twice before the bottle went dry!! It was completely empty and I used it sparingly the two applications I got out of it. Not worth what it costs. Poorly designed! If you want a better bottle and more product, try the got2b fat-tastic collagen boosting dry shampoo. You'll get a lot more uses and it will give you some volume too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used once., October 22, 2012
Just like many other reviewers I got one use out of this. On the second use, air wouldn't stop spraying out from the nozzle no matter what I did. It emptied itself. Bummer. However, it DID work well.. that one time...

Rate and Discover Movies