5.0 out of 5 stars These Gotcha shorts might be what you are missing!
My girlfriend ordered these board-shorts for me because she liked the color...
And that ended up being a great thing!!!!
Color, exactly as shown in the images, and looks very modern and cool.
Sizing.... PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Published 20 months ago by Darth PwnU

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big!
I chose the size that I usually wear but this is way too big if we compare it to other brands...
Published 13 months ago by Jason.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Gotcha shorts might be what you are missing!, May 13, 2013
My girlfriend ordered these board-shorts for me because she liked the color...
And that ended up being a great thing!!!!
Color, exactly as shown in the images, and looks very modern and cool.
Sizing.... PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!
The size is TRUE TO SIZE!!!! If you are a 32 waist, this cut is a 32"... If you are a 32.5"... you need to get the next size up. If you are true to sizing, these shorts are going to fit perfect for you.
Length... For myself these are a bit too long. I am 5'7" in height, and 170 lbs, and have a muscular build... because of my build, they make me look shorter than I am :(... but, they are great for chilling with friends, and a PERFECT "Casual" swim-trunk for guys.
The material is very nice for swim trunks, which provides a good fall for the shorts. Also, these shorts are not at all "Clingy" like other cheaper material trunks can be.
Overall, these shorts could be exactly what you need for summer swimwear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 24, 2014
The short was perfect, perfect size, beautiful color, excellent quality and texture, in short it was perfect. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Board Shorts, September 4, 2012
They are soft, I like the color, and seem well made. I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. I would not hesitate recommending them to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Swim Trunks, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Gotcha Men's Large Scale Boardshort (Apparel)
Amazon wouldn't let me return this item so I wear these for yard work and painting. There is no mesh liner in these shorts and the draw string is not really effective since it does not do around the waist, it only tightens the crotch area. If your looking for swim shorts I would look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 22, 2014
The fabric is thin, but they are still nice and sharp looking! Dry quick which is always a plus. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars little smaller fit than you might think (as others mentioned), January 28, 2014
having read the reviews, I got a size a little bigger than I might have otherwise, and that was a good choice (34 instead of my normal 33 in other shorts). These shorts fit snugly but not in a bad way. Nice look too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, January 13, 2014
They fit great an look great. Used them on a cruise where i was in the water (pool and ocean) more hours of the day than not, and these preformed as well as they look.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great sizes were a good fit, October 29, 2013
These boardshorts are great the size fit as expected and holds up nicely without any fading or spotting from high chlorine water

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by how nice these were, September 7, 2013
My boyfriend is 6'5 and likes trunks that cover his knees. Basically, it's impossible for him to find trunks he likes... until we found these. They are long enough for him and with the super-specific sizing (to the inch- make sure you know your exact measurements!) we were able to get a pair that fit great. Thanks!

Gotcha Men's Large Scale Boardshort