Gotham Men's Silver-Tone Mechanical Pocket Watch with Desktop Stand # GWC14037S-ST
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$100.05 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Classic round silver-tone satin finish 17 jewel mechanical covered pocket watch suitable for engraving
- Open cover to expose rich white outer Roman numeral dial with exhibition center
- Rich antique style blue cobalt hour, minute and seconds hands plus scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Includes 15" pocket watch chain with spring ring attachment plus solid brass desk top stand
- Arrives in beautiful presentation box with Selvyt polishing cloth, lifetime limited warranty and operating instructions
This classic and elegant silver-tone exhibition pocket watch from Gotham is the perfect addition to anyone's timepiece collection. Features include an engravable solid brass case with push button opening, white Roman numeral dial with exposed mechanical movement, 15 inch pocket watch chain plus a beautiful solid brass desktop stand. As always, your watch will arrive richly packaged in a beautiful box that includes instructions, our limited lifetime warranty plus a Selvyt polishing cloth to keep you timepiece in prestine condition.This is truly a great timepiece at the right price. Enjoy.
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.2 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005MKBBVA
- Item model number: GWC14037S-ST
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Gotham|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||49 millimeters|
|Band Material||metal chain|
|Band width||5 millimeters|
|Special features||Deluxe pocket watch chain included|
|Movement||Mechanical hand wind|
Top Customer Reviews
I took it to a local jeweler to have the front engraved. He was very interested in knowing where I purchased it and was impressed with the quality of the works. He did give me two pieces of advice on the care of a pocket watch. 1) If it is carried in a pocket, it will pick up lint and dust which can be pushed into the works while winding it. Be sure to clean it before winding it. 2) Because the clasp metal is different than the cover metal, do not "snap" it closed on a regular basis or it will wear out and eventually not stay closed. (Push the knob to both open and close.)
Upon receiving the watch, I wound it. Several days later, I removed it from the box and found it was keeping perfect time.
Very nice watch!