4.0 out of 5 stars dual time zone watch
I love the look of the watch and how it fits my arms. Have received alot of comments on this watch.
Published on November 7, 2012 by Yworry

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps accurate time if I don't wear it.
I really like the style and size of this watch. Only the second dial only keeps good time if I don't wear it.
I sent it in for service and they were just terrific in sending me a new one, and exactly the same problem. The company stated they hadn't had this problem before.
Published 2 months ago by J. R. Sosna

4.0 out of 5 stars dual time zone watch, November 7, 2012
This review is from: Gotham Women's Gold-Tone Dual Time Zone Leather Strap Watch # GWC15091GW (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional & Elegant, January 24, 2014
For its price, this watch is functional as it is elegant. The leather is supple & it conforms nicely around your wrist. However, I wish there's a slightly bigger watch than this for my size & age. I'll keep watching out for one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 29, 2014
M. Pierce (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I am getting ready to do some traveling and this will be excellent for keeping up with the time in different time zones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, May 10, 2014
I travel often to the west coast from the Atlanta area and get confused as to the time. Just what I needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps accurate time if I don't wear it., October 14, 2014
I sent it to a local watch repair, they told me it kept good time...until I put it on.
I don't know if it's just me, some kind of magnetic effect, or what.