5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas gift ever!, February 8, 2014
I got a $100 Amazon gift certificate from my aunt for Christmas. This is what I spent it on. I don't think I could have spent it better to be honest. I love them. I wear them all the time! A must have for tomboys and Gothic chicks everywhere!.... Oh, and men. Because they're... Mens' boots. Rock 'n' roll! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, May 27, 2013
Really good quality for price. It runs, true to size. I am very happy. This is similar quality to doc martins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit - all man-made materials, September 15, 2014
Benjamin C. Sponaugle (Ogden, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my daughter's 16th birthday and she LOVES them. She's wearing them to walk to school in and says they are still very comfortable running in them. They are quality made and they have a comfortable lining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concert/Gothic Boot's, February 24, 2014
I bought these boots in a size 9. I usually can sqeeze into a 7.5 so extra room equal's extra comfort right? Well oddly it's a perfect fit.The zipper does tend to jam, so I remedied this problem by pulling out a set of needle nose plier's, and spraying down the metal zipper with some Ballistol gun oil, and letting it sit for a bit. then wiped it down, and found that the zipper is covered in a light film no doubt to protect from rusting but it turned into a sticky goo when sprayed down. So it took sometime, and a lot of paper towels to remove sticky element, and apply more gun oil, but it works much better now. Last thing I will note about these boot's that might matter to some people. They ship with a sticker on the inside of the boot, easy to miss that state's 100% Man made material. This mean's it's synthetic leather. I give them a 5 star because they look like they will last, and not cheaply made. they fit well on my thick leg's, and the look is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, November 25, 2014
They are well made. I got them for my boyfriend for a ball we are going to and he loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think they're great! My mom, July 17, 2014
They fit perfectly. I think they're great! My mom, not so much, but that's alright. XD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., September 10, 2014