5.0 out of 5 stars Got rid of the ants in our kitchen
July 2013 update. Discovered the gel will dry out and then ants are uninterested. Perhaps this is the problem others are having. Be sure to keep the gel fresh to keep the ants interested. Also, an effective, at least for me, homemade solution is to simply mix borax and honey. Ants eat the mixture, share it and are gone.

Woke on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 to...
Published on August 8, 2012 by K. Krist

1.0 out of 5 stars Ants ignore it.
I've put down both this and Advion, ants totally ignore this bait. Have not seen a single ant go after this bait.
Published 8 months ago by J H

5.0 out of 5 stars Got rid of the ants in our kitchen, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Gourmet Ant Bait Gel 2 Tubes w/ Plunger (1.5 ounce per Tube) Honeydew Formula w/ Uni-Tract II ~~ Indoor & Outdoor For Sweet & Protein Feeding Ants & German Roaches GAB001

Woke on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 to discover ants crawling all over our kitchen. I went for the ant bait! Put a little bit in an old water bottle cap. Ants quickly congregated at the cap. Good... let them eat. Put another old water bottle cap with bait on the floor near the sliding door (the point of entry).

By Wednesday, August 8, 2012 a few stragglers.

In the past, when I had professional treatment, I was advised to allow a few days for the ants to carry the bait back to the nest and share it thereby killing the nest.

Most difficult part is NOT killing crawling ants. Allow them to eat the bait and carry it back to the nest.

Local pest service charged $380 per year. Save yourself a lot of money. This stuff works.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, June 17, 2014
great product much less ants, hope we can get rid of it all the way shortly. too little bottle used out very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it in our business, May 20, 2014
This is a very good ant bait. shipped quickly. I wish we could get a better price with a larger shipment option.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ants ignore it., May 1, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this product, November 9, 2013
Followed all suggestions; didn't touch bait, didn't kill any ants, etc. The ants all gathered around to eat it, and continued for three days straight; I never saw one dead ant, and did not see a decrease in the ants. I do not recommend this product; I can't think of any product that I have had such little success. I even spoke to chemical store personnel, and was told sometimes some products just don't work sometimes. Now I'm off to find another product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, July 8, 2013
I've used this for a couple of years outdoors and a year ago I used it on indoor ants and they never came back. Using it outdoors I've found that a lot of ants look like they died while eating it, also, once you use it the ants avoid it for awhile. I'd like to see this come out with a product that is safe around a veggie garden.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work on my ants, May 29, 2013
I've tried several applications and the ants are still creating new holes in my driveway. I've surrounded their holes and even put the drops in the hole. Perhaps it doesn't work on the tiny tiny ants that I have (that would be strange).

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works, October 8, 2012
It is very easy to use. The plunger type applicator was easy to place in holes where I noticed ants coming in and out, or put a strip in the immediate area. The ants went wild after the product. However, it didn't work as fast as advertised, thus the 4 star rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Advion worked. This stuff did nothing., August 23, 2012
Just what the title said:

Advion worked. This stuff did nothing. I tried using it against an invasion of Argentine ants, but they just ignored it. The Advion was like crack to them, and they died off after a few applications.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for some ant types, June 26, 2011
This product is very effective. It's just not effective against every type of household ant. The ants I had swarmed to it and it worked well. Later I got another type of ant in the house that was somewhat interested in it but not overly so. Even then, a friend said add a drop of veg oil to it and it will attract them and be fine.