Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hippity-Hoppity Easter Gift
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 28, 2014
very disapointed. very small basket for the price and bunny very small. My grandkids live out of town and my daughter called me to say how small it was and the things that are pictured are not in the basket
on March 12, 2013
This basket has the perfect amount of candy! You get what you see in the picture. I've ordered other baskets off Amazon, where the product looked much larger than it really was. I got this basket for my youngest child. Next year I'm going to get it for all three of my kids!
on January 12, 2015
Was very small to scale and did not get to my grandson as promised
on March 28, 2015
So disappointed. For 40 bucks should be much bigger. It's very small! If I didn't have to pay shipping to return it, I would. I could have gone to walmart and bought a better basket for half the price!
on March 16, 2016
It is very small. The candy is in boxes in the can with no grass or paper or anything. Not a kids basket at all. On top of that the chocolate bunny was completely liquified when it arrived at my door. What a waste.
on March 23, 2016
Extremely small amount of candy for $30. Not worth it. I got this for my boyfriends niece. She's 3, it'll work ok but for the amount I paid, very surprised at how much candy there isn't...and the can is small too.
on April 29, 2015
I was disappointed there wasn't much candy in it for what it cost
on March 18, 2016
Just heard from my daughter. It is a tiny tin with 3 boxes of candy in it! $30.00??? If they weren't out of town I would return it!!!
Never doing this again
review image
on April 9, 2015
Not happy with this purchased, not for a small child. More for adults, very little amount of products. Never again will I send this idem.
on May 3, 2014
I loved the Easter stacks the best thing I could have done everything done for me, the bunnies were awesome.

See 1 answered question