5.0 out of 5 stars It works...
Published on January 8, 2013 by Ray

2.0 out of 5 stars seriously?
Are these reviews real? I had a flare up in every problem joint immediately after taking the first capsule. I don't think I'm taking more at this point; allopurinol and colcrys were mostly acceptable.

I don't want to give the product one star if only because, well, everyone else seems to love it and I might just be an exception.

EDIT: I investigated...
Published 4 months ago by Oobs

5.0 out of 5 stars It works..., January 8, 2013
This review is from: GoutPro Gout Treatment - Lower Uric Acid Levels Naturally - Formulated With Yucca, Garlic, Artichoke Powder, Milk Thistle (Silymarin), And Turmeric To Help Stop Gout Attacks, Relieve Gout Pain, And Prevent Future Attacks (Health and Beauty)
I have been suffering from gout for almost 16 years. I did not use any regular medication at the beginning. However, in time the frequency of gout attacks increased in time. Almost for every 15- day, I had an attack for last five months. I usually use colchicine during the attack as prescribed by my doctor. It helps but I suffer from the side effects a lot. While searching a supplementary medical treatment for gout via internet, I came across with GoutPro. At the beginning, I had some doubts about it, but I decided to try it. Surprisingly it worked on me. I had no problem with my gout since I started using GoutPro a month ago. It has no side effect as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars After menopause came gout, September 29, 2012
I am a 59 year old woman and never had gout in my life. Never that is until after I went through menopause. I finally get through menopause and all that goes with that and then get the surprise of getting gout. I always thought of gout as something only men got. After a bit of reading I found out that women normally don't get gout until after they go through menopause. A little more reading and I found out about turmeric and how it has been used for hundreds of years to treat inflammation. After searching for a gout treatment that contained turmeric I found this, which does contain turmeric. Well I'm a believer, who would have thought that something you find in mustard combined with some other herbs would solve my gout problem. Well it did. I am starting my second bottle and it has really worked well for me. Hopefully others will benefit from my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the real deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 17, 2012
I ordered this product two months ago and am completely THRILLED with the results. I got gout attacks every week until I got Gout Pro. So far so good. No attacks since I take it with every meal. (three a day)Two months without an attack and I eat whatever I want. I rate this product a 5 stars because 10 stars are not available!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gout Pro is Amazing!!, April 2, 2013
My husband has the worst case of gout our doctor has ever seen. He has it in all of his joints. Even in his neck. He has taken colchicine and allopurinol, neither for long term, but the doctor said he was showing lowered kidney function. We decided, enough is enough, there has to be a better way. He takes no other medications. I was on the internet, researching, and ran across Gout Pro on Amazon. I ordered it and within a few weeks he was off the drugs and doing just as well or better without them. We watch his diet very carefully and he takes his Gout Pro and he is doing well. We do not follow the traditional diet. He eats beef, pork or salmon for lunch every day and gets along fine, Nitrates are his enemy, he can eat a slice of regular bacon and he will swell up like a toad. We buy nitrate free bacon and lunchmeats and he gets along fine. Thank you Gout Pro for getting him off the prescriptions!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped save my life--literally!, June 4, 2014
I would like to start this review by saying that I am not a doctor--well, I am, just not a medical doctor--and that the information contained here should not be construed as medical advice, which is quite fortuitous for those of you who are reading now since THIS could actually save your life as it did mine and not threaten it with drug interactions or misdiagnoses and prescriptions that won't help and could even kill you...

I would also like to state upfront that not only did GoutPro help me more than anything I have taken to end my painful and debilitating gout flares, but the company which makes it really cares and did everything to send my bottle to me before I had to leave the country. That kindness was instrumental in ending my pain and in saving my life--and has also started an incredible journey which has yielded amazing answers about this horridly painful condition.

But first--this is what happened, most of which was written in response to an inquiry from GoutPro's customer service manager, Anita, asking how I was doing. I told her everything and hope that someone reading this may find the same relief that I did--and perhaps another miracle to boot! This is basically what I sent to Anita...

My experience with gout has been something else to be honest. A week and a half ago, on a Friday night before my GoutPro arrived, I actually thought I may not survive, doubled over and gasping for breath for nearly twenty minutes, unable to even reach the phone to call for help.

I tried to ascertain what could have caused this attack. I have had to take steroids for six months for asthma--reluctantly since I'm also diabetic. They raised my blood sugar dangerously, spiked my blood pressure fifty points, annihilated the size two figure I worked two years to reclaim, and threw me into screaming joint pain, followed by the final assault: relentless gout attacks, which lead to that cardiac episode from hell.

I then discovered--albeit nearly too late--that the ONLY medication contraindicated for two of the standard front-line drugs for reducing the uric acid of gout is theophylline, which I also took for asthma. But the package insert was rather nebulous on this, stating that xanthine-based prescriptions must be avoided when taking this type of gout medication because it is a xanthine-oxidase inhibiter. In plain English that meant that most of the theophylline I had ingested for over a month had never cleared my system, and a high theophylline level can incite an unexpected yet potentially lethal cardiac episode. Not even twenty minutes later those words turned to searing truth.

I immediately disposed of those two gout prescriptions and vowed never to take a single dose of either again, regardless of my pain. However, my new found conviction to rise above the agony faded during the night when even more intense and excruciating pain greeted me by morning. I was really forlorn, to be honest, until I read a post on an online gout forum, looking for comfort and support but finding the opposite. A woman my age said that her husband had taken this new wonder drug for gout and that she had read the package insert just to be safe and saw the warnings about cardiac episodes and sudden death, thinking to herself that she better talk to her husband about that in the morning. But when she reached across his chest to wake him gently, he wasn't breathing. He had died during the night of a heart attack.

As I said before, my cardiac episode happened on a Friday night, and the next day after reading about that poor man and being so depressed and in such pain myself, I don't know what I would have done had my husband not walked into my room and handed me a small box which had just been delivered: a rush order of GoutPro. Talk about timing...

But I never imagined what would happen in less than a week.

Since I couldn't walk, I continued researching with my laptop and discovered that most gout is caused or exacerbated by a potassium deficiency and that gout will never abate if the body is dehydrated. I take water pills (Lasix, a strong diuretic) because the steroids caused me to retain water. So I took more Lasix, which raised my blood sugar, as did the steroids, which caused more bloating so I took more Lasix, and BOOM--gout attacks that wouldn't stop.

At first I just thought I had broken my toe or twisted my ankle or hurt my knee somehow. But when the pain and swelling spread to my thumb and forefinger and then my elbow, I wondered... But it never occurred to me that gout was the problem until a blood test revealed my uric acid level was 16 (average should be 4) and that my potassium level was 2.8 and should have been about 4.7. Finally I saw the true problem: I was taking drugs that were killing me and making me feel like death during the process, while all along I thought of myself as savvy with my health, knowledgeable. But I was a fool, which is why I'm writing this in the hope that my dreadful experience will help prevent it for others.

Several days later, on Tuesday morning I was still in such agony I told my husband to go a conference in Canada without me--one I had looked forward to attending for a full year--since I couldn't walk from the pain in my swollen toe, which had quickly spread to my ankle and then my knee, AGAIN. I couldn't get any shoe or boot I owned on that swollen foot anyway. But not wanting to stay home alone after my scare a few nights before, I asked him to help me into the backseat of his car and positioned myself on several pillows and fell asleep right away, only to wake up suddenly seven hours later in bumper-to-bumper Montreal rush hour traffic, sobbing in pain. I even had to have the bellman take me to our room in the wheelchair the hotel kept in the lobby to accommodate BROKEN DOWN, ruined old people, which is just how I felt.

And that feeling hung on as I spent three boring days lying in bed in our hotel room in horrendous pain, missing the entire conference. But I took my GoutPro and my potassium supplements (which I had but never took before--more on that later) religiously even though convinced they wouldn't work, convinced NOTHING would work. I was so miserable that we decided to leave on Thursday afternoon instead of Friday morning, planning to drive halfway and then stop for the night.

A couple hours later as we crossed the bridges over an especially beautiful section of the Thousand Islands, I asked my husband to start looking for a hotel soon since I had to move around. Then I added that I was starving--the first time in weeks I felt that way. After a lovely dinner in our room, I fell asleep and slept ten hours straight, another first. I didn't even realize what had happened until I got up and walked from the bed over to the window: I COULD WALK AND HAD NO PAIN--or redness or swelling, and even my limp was gone. I had no more GOUT PAIN!

FOLLLOW UP: Two natural and healthy miracles (I refuse to call them drugs), GoutPro and potassium, are the only reason I recovered so swiftly and well.

And now two weeks later I have discovered many more great ways to help stop gout, and I would like to share them. I truly believe three different products worked together to stop my gout pain: First, GoutPro, of course. The ingredients target so many issues that can end or greatly reduce gout pain. I had also learned of another cure during my three days in bed in Montreal: Alka Seltzer GOLD and natural apple cider vinegar (the organic kind with the mother) in a glass of water three times a day, since together they neutralize acid in the body and the uric acid of gout cannot survive in an alkaline environment. This form of Alka-Seltzer has less sodium and no aspirin. However, as I obviously had to reduce the number of water pills I was taking (Lasix) because my blood pressure had spiked so much from all the other drugs, I needed to find an alternative with lower or NO sodium, and I did: potassium bicarbonate instead of the standard ALka-Seltzer or sodium bicarbonate in my water and vinegar cocktails.

This addresses the potassium deficiency and reduces the acid level in the body. You can buy potassium bicarbonate in powder form on Amazon (look for the wine making kind--and make sure it is food grade) but to be honest it tastes terrible. I did find a strong capsule available by Durk Pearson on Amazon as well. But you must be careful with potassium. TOO much is dangerous; however, most gout sufferers won't experience high levels. In any event, please check with your doctor and consider having your potassium levels checked. There is a very strong effervescent potassium bicarbonate by prescription that I will ask my doctor about since my levels are critically low. Much of this information came from Charles Weber in his excellent book about potassium which is available on Amazon: Potassium Nutrition: In Heart Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Diabetes, and Metabolic Shock; and in his excellent one-page article available online.

Another update, WEEK FOUR: I went back to my doctor yesterday and the visit threw me for a loop, as they say. He told me that it was a miracle I didn't die because my blood work was so horrid that the gout drugs in combination with theophylline and steroids, all of which raise blood sugar and blood pressure and deplete the body's potassium stores, could indeed have given me a lethal heart attack--if not that night then soon. He couldn't believe his computer software didn't catch the dangers of mixing those drugs and looked sick until I told him that I wanted to have my blood work done again to prove how much better I was doing. He laughed and said I had to wait several months since no improvement would show up so soon. But I couldn't wait.

Then I proved I was right. In only three weeks of taking GoutPro and potassium bicarbonate and organic vinegar--and NO prescription gout meds and NO more steroids--my blood sugar has gone down from 172 to 92 and my blood pressure has gone down from 182/100 to 132/78. The doctor couldn't believe it. I am positive that my full blood work in a couple months will come back totally normal and that I will feel healthy again for the first time in several years.

I cannot stress the importance of supervising your own health CAREFULLY. But the ironic thing is that had it not been for the kindness of ANITA and her willingness to send me GoutPro in a rush delivery, I probably would have been desperate enough to go back on the prescription gout meds and could have died in my sleep like that other poor man did.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, April 7, 2013
I recently suffered my first REAL bout with gout! I was in agony. I bought a $30 jar of arthritis cream and anything else that I could find that might help to reduce the pain. I was eating ibuprofen like candy!! I couldn't find relief anywhere. I bought Gout Pro, after reading many reviews on all sorts of gout medication, and noticed some improvement after the first day. After just a few days I was much, much better. I have been using Gout Pro for about a month and I live pain free now!! I take it as a daily supplement to prevent another occurance and I swear by it. I am able to eat anything that I want, including shellfish, without any side effects. It is worth every penny and more. I would reccomend this product to anyone who has a problem with high levels of uric acid in their blood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful supplement, April 9, 2013
So, I had gout, really bad gout and I guess I still do have it. It was incapacitating, my ankles would swell to the size of grapefruits, and the exact cause baffled physicians for over a decade. I would be unable to leave bed for a week.

It was so bad I had surgery to scrub those crystals away because they looked like bones growing into each other on MRI results. Well, that was annoying because taking Gout Pro, along with a very carefully choreographed diet (that Gout Pro will send you when you order the product) and plenty of water have effectively done the same thing. I have not had any serious flare ups since I started using Gout Pro. When it does flare up I can simply increase my dosage from once a day to twice a day and the crystals recede in a few days.

There is nothing that cures gout per se, but you can reduce your uric acid level to the point where the crystals stop building up and go away. I have no idea if other substances do this or not. Gout Pro worked. Really worked. Blood tests showed my uric acid level lowering worked. I would recommend it to anyone, ideally before you need to get surgery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me. No more Gout Attacks!, July 4, 2012
When people tell you gout pain is bad, believe them. I first had a gout attack when we were on vacation in Aruba. I woke up in the middle of the night with really bad pain in my big toe. It was on the day we were to leave to go home and the pain was so bad I actually considered staying and seeing a doctor there. My wife convinced me we would be better to go ahead and get home. The same day we came home I was able to see my family doctor. He prescribed some prescription medicines and told me there was not much else I could do. Since I am a big believer in herbal medicines I started to look for some other kind of treatment. I found this online and ordered 3 bottles. Within two days I began to notice a big improvement. After taking the pills for a week my toe had returned to its normal size and color. More important, the pain was gone! I have kept on taking this on a regular basis and it keeps my gout pretty much in check.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, February 20, 2013
I've been suffering from gout attacks in the past 2 years on a monthly basis. After I started taking 1 capsule in the morning and another at dinner, the effects were quite noticeable. After 2 days, no more pain, no inflamation... and it even improved my overall well being... Now Im gout free for the past 6 months... No more attacks... no more pain in my toes... Amazing... and Im still able to eat beef, pork, seafood etc in moderate ammounts.

(I also know that because of my condition I should still pay attention to my diet and regular exercises)

As a homebrewer, I was more than happy to find out that I can now get back to drink beer (in moderation, about 3 or 4 pints per week, with no problem at all)

I have to confess that I was kind of skeptical about general herb/natural products, but results speak for themselves.

This has worked wonders for me.
I'm ordering it over and over again and been telling everyone I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS (for me), April 21, 2013
I been suffering from gout for a few years now. My last attack was two and a half months of pain and suffering every time I moved my leg it's feel someone's stabbing with a sharp needle and I couldn't do S*** about it. I have taken all the different GOUT Rx pills that my dr prescribe ((they dont work for me)) even the strongest pain killers that would work good for a while but when the pain killers wore off that s*** would hurt 10 times worse..I been taking GOUT PRO for about 2weeks and notice a big difference with my knee and my big toe I even walk my dogs yesterday and I use too have a hard time walking PERIOD .. im not getting paid or anything for this I just wanted to share my storie with you...