5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom
Published 19 months ago by Simona

3.0 out of 5 stars Small
The dimensions listed appear to be correct, but for this long of a message, it's kind of hard for anyone else to see. The quality is good, and it arrived quickly with a protective sheet of cardboard to keep it from getting bent.
Published 17 months ago by Scott B

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom, February 16, 2013
Simona (RESTON, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Government Big Enough To Give You Everything - Political Bumper Stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.)
We too often forget that power is a two hedged sward. The power we give our government, we always assume, will be used used for good, to give us something, and to give us something for free. In doing this we forget a wise saying and the lessons of history. The saying goes something like this: "there is no such thing as a free lunch" and history teaches that almost all dictatorships were born from promises of freedom and of a government which would give its people wonderful benefits, benefits much larger than what they would have to contribute to get them ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Feds rob you, January 17, 2011
P. J. Ricci "managerman" (Glassboro, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great and smart and truthful bumper sticker. I love it. Obama and the LIBERALCRATS have BOTH hands in your pockets right now. Resist by voting them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bumper sticker!, December 16, 2012
Of course it's just great if you have a certain type of a sense of humor. Price is reasonable too. You wouldn't be interested in this or be reading this review if you were not attracted to the weird and strange. This one is a gift for someone with that special, rather unusual sense of humor and I'm sure she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 by 2.8 inches., July 23, 2013
Don't complain about the size, it's less than 10"x3".
It contains a political reference that will incite some,
make SOME think,
while others will walk away... because they cannot read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sticker, October 16, 2013
Great sticker looks good, great line from the legend and so true people look and start discussing it rally good buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, April 8, 2013
Scott B (Central Florida, USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected Good Quality, May 23, 2014
Not the quality I expected. I also bought 2 decals that were terrible! One I will return. COEXIST was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars I made a statement by...., May 7, 2014
I made a statement by putting one of these on the tailgate of my truck. Some vandal made a statement by trying to remove it. This is the replacement for the sticker destroyed by those who don't respect private property.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's keep government from getting any bigger., March 2, 2014
Stillapistol "Stillapistol" (Canton, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
I'm not a radical, or want to overthrow my government, but we need to stop giving all our problems to the government to solve.

5.0 out of 5 stars right on, December 28, 2013
well not sure what else needs to be said. this sticker covers it well. it doesn't get much more true than this one. trust is hard to find in government these days.

$2.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies