Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Size: Set of 04|Change

on February 2, 2012
I am about to order some of these champagne flutes as I have the wine glasses and have been very happy with them. I just wanted to comment to the negative reviews that the glasses on first appearance do seem flimsy and pliable but once the wine is in, they are fine. I originally bought the wine glasses for outside by the pool but find I use them all the time and have had many compliments on them as the thumb indentation makes for a very comfortable grip. All in all one has to remember they aren't cut glass but do a great job for what I wanted them for.
on September 23, 2012
Yes, they are PLASTIC!! Yes, they are thin! Yes, they are wonderful. I have used the wine glasses for several months now and was excited to see that they now offer these Flutes. My brother-in-law admired them, so I bought him some for his birthday. My best girlfriend turned 40. I bought her some for her birthday. They are a super cool gift that those in the know will LOVE!! I've ordered 5 boxes and just logged on to order two more. As an FYI, do NOT put in the dishwasher. It can distort their shape and clarity. Seriously, this product is Super cool. Super sexy. Great for indoor or outdoor use. My favorite part is serving in them indoors and not worrying if a guest carries their bevy outdoors to the pool. Only need one hip glass. Enjoy!
on August 20, 2015
This is a must have for anyone that loves champagne as much as I do!

I have kids, a hot tub and a love for champagne. After years of going in the hot tub with white trash plastic cups of champagne for fear of glass breaking, I discovered these while at a friends house. I can home and ordered 2 sets of 4 (for when I entertain guests)
Now I can sip in style without worrying about breakage. These are beautiful and functional.

BPA Free. They come in a cute little box that would make it nice as a gift.

Note: these are hand wash only.

Don't even hesitate. Totally worth the money!
review image review image review image
on December 27, 2013
These are perfect for the boat... the very thin plastic could be mistaken for drinking out of thin glass. I love how they fit your hand for holding. Ideal for on the water, by a pool, anywhere where you would be worried to have glass breakage. The wine taste great out of these as well!
on September 1, 2014
I'm gong to give these glasses four stars because they are a great design, and were exactly as advertised. As others have mentioned, they are extremely comfortable to hold. I'd love to have a set made of glass in the same shape for home use.

HOWEVER, the one surprising thing about these glasses are that they are *extremely* thin. The material feels like cheap disposable plastic cups. They are very flexible, and feel like they would crack if you squeezed them too hard. We like the cups, so I haven't tested one to destruction, but they really feel cheap. The first time I used one, a guest tried to throw it away because he thought they were disposable.

I'm not sure how the seller could improve the description to indicate how extremely thin and flexible they are. We're going to keep them and use them, but I sure wish they were a little thicker!
on July 19, 2014
Unique design with Thumb Indent ... very light weight until you put the beverage in... purchased them to be used around our swimming pool area where we did not want glass - Quite inexpensive and work find for what we use them for.

Not recommended for the dishwasher ... rather recommends hand wash, but very ez to clean. FYI: Made in the USA.. We will probably purchase more after using this first set - same product comes in different larger sizes too if preferred ... so recommend.
on May 2, 2012
This product is amazing. It is light weight (great for the RV), doesn't break, yet feels like glass.
My friends want to take them home.
on September 24, 2015
Love these glasses. I keep breaking crystal champagne glasses so for casual drinking of sparkling wine around home or outdoors these are great. They have the feel of fine crystal and are attractive as well. I read some of the negative reviews and for starters, I would hand wash these - not in the dishwasher - duh! They also do not look or feel flimsy or cheap. If you want a nice quality casual champagne flute for around the house or at an outdoor party, these are perfect!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 22, 2015
I have several sets of Govino glasses and these are among my favorite. The are small and cute and perfect for champagne. We take them out by the pool or to the beach. They are great for any traveling with no worry about breakage. I have also used them for the little ones when everyone else is drinking out of the wine glasses so they feel included. The thumb imprints make them unique.
review image
on June 20, 2015
I used them once and washed on top shelf of my dishwasher ( says "hand washing recommended"). Everg glass melted to a small lump. These are of same quality as disposable party cups. Maybe not even as durable as disposable cups...