Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
votes
The only wine we have drank from the Govino glass is Merlot. We haven't noticed any change in the taste of that wine.
Jan 1, 2014 by Richard J Bruno
votes
The 5 in tall glass holds 12 ounces. It's a squatty glass with 10 inches at midline circumference, tapering at the base and opening top. The glass fits perfectly over a wine bottle inside a double wine pouch carrier that I bought from Amazon. The glass has a an indented thumb dimple for easy hold. The Flexible glass appears fragile, however, it seems to be rather strong. I really appreciate the functionality of the glasses.
Nov 24, 2013 by JK
votes
Travel Nov 3, 2013
Yes it is a great travel glass. My wife and I use it instead of the plastic cups sometimes provided in hotels.
Nov 4, 2013 by Harold Juhl
votes
From a distance they look like glass, it's really only obvious they're plastic when you're holding/looking right at them. The plastic is also very flexible, so it's also a give away. But I haven't had issues with them clouding up or anything like other plastic products do.
Nov 1, 2013 by Claire
vote
I guess it serves that function, but I've never had trouble holding a wine glass without the thumb dimple, so I assume it's perhaps more of a design element.
Apr 28, 2014 by Saganite
vote
size Feb 8, 2013
Pretty standard, and fit in my hand perfectly :)
Feb 8, 2013 by Melissa
vote
You do need to hand wash to preserve the clear look. Dish washing is not recommended as the plastic will scratch and look pretty awful.
Oct 26, 2013 by Durenda Walker
vote
Hi -- The description for the item as well as the box states it will hold 16 oz.
Feb 21, 2013 by RavEve
votes
Not that flexible. They cannot be bent to store. Flexible in that they might bounce if dropped. Shatterproof. They look like fine glassware. The champagne glasses are quite small. Wine glasses are perfectly sized.
Dec 18, 2013 by Durenda Walker
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers