Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Price:$5.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 21, 2014
hard to describe the taste but it has salt of course, and some other mild spices. it tends to coat the meat like tiny microscopic bread crumbs somehow. last a while, don't need much, just right to change the flavor profile of some leftovers you are having for a 2nd or 3rd night in a row.
on September 30, 2010
This stuff is just great. Give it a try, you won't regret it. Something that I really appreciate is the short ingredients list written in language that you don't need a PhD in chemistry to uncode :-)
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon February 6, 2011
I originally purchased this as a required ingredient for a copycat recipe of Chipotle Mexican Grill's salad dressing. It worked great, and I've found it a regular "go to" in my spice collection any time I make something with chicken or with a slight southwestern hint. It's great for chilis, chicken that's cooked before being added to other recipes like chicken taco soup, or chili, and others. I also agree with the other reviewer that it has a nice list of simple ingredients without a bunch of "modifiers" and other non-natural stuff.

It does not contain cumin, which was a big win for me, because I don't like cumin, but there are other Goya mixes that do contain cumin if you prefer it.
on February 18, 2016
I took a trip around the world for an entire year straight, and had very little space to carry cooking supplies, although my girlfriend and I cooked for ourselves nearly every night. This, salt, and pepper were the only spices we carried, and it was more than sufficient. Adobo is a godly spice. It works with every food, and tastes great. Every time we would cook for someone else, we would use just this and some olive oil, and they would be raving about the taste and asking how we did it. Bam, adobo. New convert on the spot.

Buy it, then throw out all your other spices. Adobo is king.
on July 15, 2013
Adobo is so yummy I could eat it out of the jar! I sprinkle it on everything and it has a perfect blend of seasoning that really shines on chicken. I will be ordering more!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 8, 2014
Looking on the ingredients, Adobo is primarily salt, garlic, and pepper. No wonder it adds so much flavor to dishes!

I add it to pretty much everything I cook - I used to add salt, garlic, and pepper, but this makes sure I get just the right blend every time - and, costs pretty much the same as buying them separately.

On the cost note, I purchased this on Amazon because it sounded rare / hard to find. Turns out it's a very common spice, and you can find it at pretty much any grocery store for about half of Amazon's price.

Hope that helps!
Sprinkle on chicken like you would kosher salt, like a light snowfall. Then roast or grill. Fantastic! Sophisticated "umami" seasoning --- an almost ethereal, subtle flavor. You really ought to give this a try. It would also be good on eggs or fish. Or beef. Or... pretty much anything. Great combination of ingredients.
on August 16, 2013
I use this in everything savory that you need to use salt for, it has such a great flavor and flavors everything. I mean it I use it as my salt.
on June 8, 2013
I got this seasoning years ago when it was made by McCormack and have been looking for it since. It's great and I am glad to find it.
on December 28, 2014
Whats that, you are chillen trying to make some grub and then you realize you need some extra flavor? Then boom here it is in a small plastic container. A couple of shakes and Bam like Emerald you have flavor in your mouth ( well in your dish first).