Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2 GB WMA/MP3 Player (Pink)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 10, 2011
I just purchased this player and tried to load it with a WMA file. I got an error message stating that it does not support this type of file from the program I was using for transfer. Then I tried transferred a WMA file directly to the player and got an ERROR on the player. It really will NOT play WMA as advertised. I wrote to the company and was told there was no such model number - so I sent them a picture. I will update this review if they respond.
on May 23, 2014
This is a solid no nonsense player. All those stations, buttons etc aren't necessary to play books on .wma format. I copy my books on cd to sd card. Put card in slot and i'm good to go. I bought two just in case they become obsolete and impossible to find. The sound quality is incredible. Sure surprised me. Everything is higher gadget but this is perfect for my simple needs. I would recommend rechargable AAA's. I can listen to a 10 cd book on a single charge.
on April 27, 2015
I didn't like this piece of equipment not one bit. Once I finally got my music to load it wouldn't play. Then once I finally got it to play once you hit the skip button it froze. Even with the power button turned off the display screen still showed a frozen screen.
on November 11, 2015
I bought this item expecting it to work. I downloaded a bunch of songs on it. When you turn it on it starts playing like it should. If you skip 3 songs the screen freezes and the music stops. None of the buttons work. You have to take the battery out to shut it off. I sent it back and they said it worked. Yea right.....
on May 4, 2016
this is the best all around mp3 player there is. i takes a regular battery and is very simple to use. it lists the name and number for the track you are listening to. if you do not need alot of storage and want something easy to use that is portable then this is the mp3 player for you.
on November 30, 2015
BUYER BEWARE; This product will not play any of your iTunes files!!! You can double-check this on the GPX website if you are doubting my review. If I want to use this, I'll have to convert my files from MP4 to MP3. Not sure it's worth my time.
on August 23, 2013
This MP3 player is about the most fickle thing I have come across with technology. It will NOT play WMA or FLV formatted songs. MP3's will play ONLY if they are all on the same bit rate and the wording of the musicians song title or name itself is of 'it's liking' I have found. Will instantly freeze up and require a full reset and formatting if you put something on it that it doesn't like.
Further more, after a month of trying to cater to it's wants, it no longer recognizes being plugged into a USB port to change out the music.
For all the hassle that it causes, it is better to put a little more money into a higher quality product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2013
I know others had issues with it...but I've had mine for like 5 years of heavy gym use and it is just starting to give me issue with on/off switch...i think for $13 bucks not a bad deal....I'm buying another one.
on December 10, 2012
this was a cute little thing, but it didn't hold up well to frequent use. after a while the volume control will not go up or down unless you push really hard. not worth money
on June 1, 2015
These players work very well and hold a lot of music. I have several grey ones that have been great but the pink model is much cheaper at this time.