5.0 out of 5 stars grabbers mens black oxford
Published 16 months ago by R. Curtis

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great grip, falling apart
Loved these shoes when I got them, and still happy with fit and comfort -- but heel is separating from shoe and middle layer of sole is breaking down and missing chunks after couple months wear
Published 10 months ago by David Tompkins

5.0 out of 5 stars grabbers mens black oxford, September 24, 2013
These babys are heavy duty, nice thick real leather, not that shiny cracked lines across the top stuff. These feel like boots in the toe area. Very sturdy and comfortable. Fits perfect true to size. Mega traction gripping bottoms. Virtually no break in for me, if your looking for black oxford style for working security, kitchens or any on your feet job then these are for you, I'm definitely a grabber shoe fan from now on.....great shoe!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grabbers Men's Friction G1120 Work Shoe,Black THESE ARE SO COMFY & FIT LIKE A GLOVE, I MEAN A SOCK!, December 4, 2013
I AM SO PLEASED WITH THESE SHOES! I think I must have bought the last pair AMAZON.COM had to sell and FOR A GREAT PRICE TOO & SUPER FAST FREE SHIPPING!! The shoes are great and so comfortable it did not take me any time to get used to them. The leather is so soft on the inside & outside with thick rubber soles I feel like I'm walking on air!! The shoes look great for dressing or casual wear, I will definetely buy another pair for the right price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These Get the Job Done, March 11, 2014
I work at a barbecue restaurant. I have seen some of the most slippery surfaces known to man and these shoes stood strong against whatever I threw at them my past few shifts. They haven't caused any blistering and they don't crush my toes like my last pair of Slip Resistant shoes did. These look nice too. I would purchase these again.

I recommend getting some good insoles however. If you work on a surface like tile your feet will "cry uncle." There is also a bit of soreness where the shoe meets my ankle, but I experience this with all shoes that are cut low until I break them in a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfortable, January 24, 2014
We purchased these shoes for our son who works in the restaurant industry and is on his feet 12-14 hours a day. He is extremely happy with this shoe and so are his feet!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grabbers, March 9, 2014
I ordered the shoes as replacements for a pair purchased from another company. The Grabbers fit well and are comfortable as I am on my feet on concrete for about 6 hours a day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great grip, falling apart, March 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable work shoes!, July 29, 2014
I almost regret to bought this shoes when I wore it on the first day, felt like wearing a shoes made out of steel. The following days, it begins to feel softer and softer. After wearing it for a week to work ( My work require long hours standing and moving around a lot) , I must say, this is a very comfortable work shoes. Highly recommended! Suggestion: Add additional shock absorber shoes pad in it, as the pad inside the shoes is kind of basic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grabbers G1120, July 13, 2014
This model shoe is comfortable through and through....All of the details that normally make-up a daily comfortable and user friendly shoe are present in this model (thick padding bellow ankle, soft leather upper, broad toe frontal section, flexible sole, etc)....The leather also takes a good sheen when polished with paste shoe polish. Great product!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe was too big - sent back for an Exchange, June 3, 2014
Other than that the shoe looks great. ... Still waiting for the new pair to arrive though. Hope it's soon since working in shoes with holes in the soles!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these if you have flat feet!, April 11, 2014
These shoes are well crafted and slip resistant, but I have very flat feet, and these shoes have a high arch in them. They're too painful to continue wearing for work, I can't even correct it with a Dr. Scholl's insole. If you don't have flat feet though, these shoes will be great for you.

Grabbers Men's Friction G1120 Work Shoe