Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Grabbers Men's Friction G1120 Work Shoe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on September 24, 2013
These babys are heavy duty, nice thick real leather, not that shiny cracked lines across the top stuff. These feel like boots in the toe area. Very sturdy and comfortable. Fits perfect true to size. Mega traction gripping bottoms. Virtually no break in for me, if your looking for black oxford style for working security, kitchens or any on your feet job then these are for you, I'm definitely a grabber shoe fan from now on.....great shoe!!
on December 4, 2013
I AM SO PLEASED WITH THESE SHOES! I think I must have bought the last pair AMAZON.COM had to sell and FOR A GREAT PRICE TOO & SUPER FAST FREE SHIPPING!! The shoes are great and so comfortable it did not take me any time to get used to them. The leather is so soft on the inside & outside with thick rubber soles I feel like I'm walking on air!! The shoes look great for dressing or casual wear, I will definetely buy another pair for the right price!!
on March 11, 2014
I work at a barbecue restaurant. I have seen some of the most slippery surfaces known to man and these shoes stood strong against whatever I threw at them my past few shifts. They haven't caused any blistering and they don't crush my toes like my last pair of Slip Resistant shoes did. These look nice too. I would purchase these again.

I recommend getting some good insoles however. If you work on a surface like tile your feet will "cry uncle." There is also a bit of soreness where the shoe meets my ankle, but I experience this with all shoes that are cut low until I break them in a little.
on September 7, 2015
I honestly didn't expect much from these shoes, but mine were falling apart and needed a pair asap. They looked like the ones I had that lasted a long time that were extremely comfortable, but shockingly the Grabbers G1120 Work Shoe did a darn good job of replacing the shoes I had that I loved. They are comfortable, the leather remains nice, and the shoe laces are still not frayed. The price of the Grabbers was also amazing, very affordable. I would buy these exact shoes again.

I wear them so much that the bottom of the heel is starting to sort of peel off, but that's just because I do wear them A LOT. It isn't major and I honestly will just throw some JB weld under the sole to fix the issue and they are brand new again.

Thanks for reading!!!!
on March 13, 2014
I have been trying to get my dad to go to the shoe store. He is like me, hates shopping for shoes because of the way shoes are made with seams on the toes. When he saw me ordering items on Amazon he asked if they had shoes? We checked and I was happy they had the style that he prefers to wear. When we received them, he tried them on a announced they were "the best fitting shoes he had in years." With saying that, I am now ordering him another pair just in case they decide to drop this item from shoes.
One of the many reasons he likes this shoe is because there isn't a bulky seam in the toe area. They are a nice leather and will go with his every day type of dress. Great product!

As for my opinion on these shoes, being his daughter, I like that they have a good sole that will aid in his walking. A lot less chance of him slipping on the ice or water. At one time I worked in a restaurant and I even bought this type of shoe because there was less chance of slipping with the grease and water on the floors. (FYI, I am a female that cared more about not breaking her back then being stylish at work. Of course wearing slacks made it easier for me to get away with.)
on April 26, 2016
I bought these for my boyfriend, a waiter, for Christmas and he really likes them. They last a good while, however the top part started to wear noticeably on them about 4 months of wearing (he only works on the weekends so he doesn't wear them often). However, the soles of the shoe really stand up well against wear.
on July 29, 2014
I almost regret to bought this shoes when I wore it on the first day, felt like wearing a shoes made out of steel. The following days, it begins to feel softer and softer. After wearing it for a week to work ( My work require long hours standing and moving around a lot) , I must say, this is a very comfortable work shoes. Highly recommended! Suggestion: Add additional shock absorber shoes pad in it, as the pad inside the shoes is kind of basic.
on August 6, 2015
I did not purchase through Amazon but these were issued to me through my employer. When first putting them on, these were the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn. They were incredibly rigid, provided zero arch support, and there was a lot of extra room in the toe area. After 8 hours on my feet, I could barely walk.

However, once they were broken in, they did gradually become more bearable. That though, took about a month. But, once that happened, the tread began peeling from the toe and sides, making it easy to trip.

Overall I would not recommend these shoes, nor would my union as they also recalled them for the reasons I listed above.
on July 30, 2015
A bit "booty" giving them a more casual look. Been a shoes for crews fan for 15 years, but like how the tread releases dirt easier than shoes for crew tread. Needed additional cushion support to make them comfortable. Was able to hammer out a 15 hour day with no issues right out of the box.
on August 25, 2014
These are very comfortable, very sturdy, well-made shoes, and they look very stylish, in my opinion, too. Typically with shoes I've bought in the past, the lip of the heel has begun to deteriorate, and the toes have collapsed at this point. Not these, though. Heels are still in great shape, and the toes, while they have some scuffing, are as solid as the day I first put them on. There are only a few small problems that keep me from giving these 5 stars.

Firstly, the insoles started coming apart after just a few months of wear.

Secondly, the tight tire tread-looking soles catch any and all kinds of debris that you may step on and are a pain to clean out because of the sheer number of crevices in which tiny objects get stuck.

Third, and easily the most annoying, the laces just don't like to stay tied! It's not uncommon for me to have to re-tie the laces of these shoes 3 or 4 times a day.

Overall, it's still a great product and was decently priced. I would buy again...I'd just get a pair of after-market shoelaces to go with them.

See 1 answered question