Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping

on February 4, 2010
This spicy cock soup has a soft and subtle mouthfeel, brushing past the palate ever so slightly, as its fine bubbles persist all the way to the end of the throat. Salt forward with a slight dish-water, canned mushroom finish. Gorgeously pairs with braised beaver or roasted wild Tibetan ass.
66 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2011
a "sausagey" flavor lingers on the pallete with a bit of a salty aftertaste. I got a little in my eye and it burned.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2012
When my parents and inlaws arrived for dinner the aroma of cock had already filled the house.
My mother-in-law was immediately excited..It was a surprise to her..and she really loves all things cock.

I must admit I was worried the taste wouldn't live up to the amazing aroma. I was worried for nothing..

They were all begging for my secret...I'll never tell

They couldn't believe you could get such a real cock flavor without the real thing. I explained it had natural flavors and they were a bit shocked..and somewhat worried.

All in all it was a great dinner...a great experience. Now I just have to find a way to keep them from wanting to eat dinner at my house all the time.
on June 16, 2011
This is an awesome, if...unfortunately named soup. It is quite hot, doesn't get too thick or gooey, and thus is incredibly versatile because you can use it in so many ways. You can have it as is, or use it as a base for stews and other thicker soups. I have even used it as a curry base and it was incredible. However, people's tolerance for spice varies and you may wish to try this "as is" first, before judging how much of it you can take.

An amazing winter soup for those who are bored of the creamy, comforting soups that tend to dominate the landscape, this soup is way more than a funny label. Try it!

/One star taken off because of the floating handful of noodles which doesn't add anything to the soup but messes with the other things I can add the soup to.
on December 7, 2010
I'm a big fan of the Grace company and their line of body part flavored foods and this soup did not disappoint.
True to it's name, it is a bit spicey with a bit of a nutty aftertaste.
This soup pairs nicely with a platter of crackers and ball cheese.
on January 22, 2014
I purchased this for my ex and as soon as she put it in her mouth, she started gagging. She did manage to choke down the entire package, but after she was done swore she would never eat it again. Considering the price, I'm not too upset, but the fact that she won't eat it is really telling, as I was previously convinced that there wasn't a cock on this planet that she wouldn't gobble up.
on January 26, 2013
Tastes like chicken! A slight bit of heat. Very good but salty. I had this soup in Jamaica and they make it too hot to eat, this is much tamer. I like the Sopa de Gallina the best, a gallina is just a wild version of a chicken but it really has a lot more flavor, same goes for an old cock, they take hours to cook but are very tasty.
on August 15, 2012
I bought this for a gay friend because of the name and kept a few packages for myself. I'm glad I did, because the soup is really good. Nice alternative to boring chicken noodle.
on March 6, 2014
I'm not even going to attempt to be witty. My local Stop & Shop stopped carrying this soup, and I no longer had the prize for winning the round of Cards Against Humanity we play after dinner parties. I'm also partial to rewarding players with Spotted Dick in a can, but that I can still buy locally. When I found this on Amazon, it was an enormous relief. Can be a little salty.
on December 18, 2012
Yeah, couldn't resist. Saw the name and fell out of my chair. Bought two as "stocking stuffers" and the company shipped it really fast. Have no idea what it tastes like so my review is for packaging only :-)