I have been using this since the first of January and I find it to be an excellent daily inspiration. I particularly like the request for comments from Max Lucado and lines to write your response. It is a more interactive daily reading than any I have ever used before. I recommend it highly.
Published on February 2, 2009 by Sandra Stark

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good
I have enjoyed reading several of Max Lucado's books and was very excited to read a daily devotional by Max as well. As the name suggests there is a brief morning and evening inspirational reading each day. The reading includes some scripture, an excerpt from one of Lucado's books, and a couple of questions to think about.

I must say, I was disappointed in this...
Published 23 months ago by W. Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Grace for the Moment Morning & Evening Edition: Inspiration for Each Day of the Year, February 2, 2009
This review is from: Grace for the Moment Morning & Evening Edition: Inspiration for Each Day of the Year (Imitation Leather)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, December 31, 2008
This book is beautiful. It's a keepsake with a ribboned book mark and "aged" pages. Filled with scripture! The morning prayer for every day is based on Galatians 5:22 with the gifts of the Holy Spirit. It's a beautiful way to start the day with the Lord. Scripturally based and filled with wisdom, this is a must have. The evening devotions are as comforting and warm as a cup of tea before bed. I plan to buy it as gifts for all my friends and family though out the coming year.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book, December 30, 2008
marhow52 (Manchester, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I love this journal. The scripture verses are great and the comments really fit the sriptures and make you think. I bought this for a friend for Christmas, but loved it so much decided to keep it. Glad I did. I am sure I will be ordering more for gifts. Easy reading, enlightening, and draws you easy into journaling if you are resisting journaling. Get one and enjoy your journey with God.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, January 7, 2013
W. Matthews (Strongstown, PA United States) - See all my reviews

I must say, I was disappointed in this book. It seemed like this was more of a way to sell a book or books rather than actually get people into thinking about Scripture. There didn't seem to be any type of theme from day to day or even morning to night. Often times the excerpt from one of Lucado's book didn't really even match the Scripture for the day. I also found the thought provoking questions to be rather non thought provoking.

I don't think I would even recommend this book to people as a way to introduce them to a daily devotional or to Max Lucado. It does not do either of these justice.

I enjoy reading Max Lucado. I enjoy reading daily devotions. I enjoy reading and thinking about Scripture. I did not enjoy this book. There are better devotionals out there. Sorry Max.

I hope this helps you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grace by Max Lucado, September 24, 2009
Wonderful book for short devotions, but I was hoping for something more to "chew" on each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great devotional, October 26, 2011
I have several devotionals but this is the absolute best one. I have purchased about 6 so far as gifts. It truly is inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best daily devotional, May 23, 2011
This is by far the most inspiring daily devotional I have come across. The reading for the day always gives me something to think about and there is space on each page to make notes. I love using this each morning and night to stay focused on God's presence in my life. Highly recommended! Great gift for graduates or confirmands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grace Is What I Need, January 25, 2012
This is the third copy of this study book purchased. I always love to share with those who are new to devotional studies, no matter if in a group or alone. This is good for everyone and I'm over-joyed to have this one in my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great daily devotional book., March 26, 2010
This book is an updated version of both Grace for the Moment books by Max Lucado. Its difference is that it provides daily inspirational devotions for both morning and evening, as well as space to record responses to reflective questions. It provides a wonderful way to begin and end each day!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Skip...., February 6, 2010
reading this book and it draws me in and make me think and I love that. I read every morning along with my bible before I start the rest of my day and I read again before I go to bed. It is fantastic and I love it. I definitely recommend this book to everyone.

Used & New from: $9.99