5.0 out of 5 stars stunning
This piece of jewelry is far better than I had hoped for. It is excellent quality for an outstanding price. I am always leery about on-line jewelry puchases but this was worth it.
Published on September 21, 2011 by britelite

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the money
It's fine for the price, just do not expect it to look like something that would cost a lot more.
Published 21 months ago by Shadow Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, September 21, 2011
This review is from: Graceful Angel 1.50 carats Oval Shape Sterling Silver Rhodium Nickel Finish London Blue Topaz Pendant (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product Good Price, February 16, 2013
This is a pretty pendant. The blue color was a little lighter than I was expecting but overall I am pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deal, February 15, 2013
I purchased this pendant as a gift for a friend. When I first received it I wished I had ordered one for myself as well. My friend sent me a note stating she loved the necklace and was the perfect amount of bling!

5.0 out of 5 stars so surprised...., December 21, 2012
Ordered for my Mom for christmas...pleasantly suprised at how substantial the piece is, not a flimsy, jippy necklace at all...
I am impressed!!
And I am a jewelry lover!!!
would def recommend....

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and beautiful color, November 15, 2012
Perfect for the holidays and vibrant color. I love wearing it and getting compliments on it. It's simple and not gaudy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the money, December 26, 2012