Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 4, 2010
This thermometer registard a temp of 96.5 on my child when they were burning up, I used my other thermometer under the arm that takes several minutes and my child had a temp of 103.6. I have tried this several times and still this one reads much lower. I have read, read and read the instructions and follow to a T and still the same results. Spend more money and get a more reliable one.
44 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2010
Terrible. Registers absurdly low no matter what. I am going to see if I can get my money back on this. What a waste!
on February 21, 2010
Never had consistent readings and there was a sharp blemish in the plastic. I need to contact the manufacturer.
on July 24, 2011
I like this thermometer because it is really easy to use and the kids don't mind it one bit. My toddler was aprehensive the first time around, but I quickly turned him onto it by demonstrating on my own ear first. The item is compact and has a digital read out. It is great because it has a memory of the last temp that was taken. When you turn it on, it beeps and a backlight makes the screen glow. after a quick "diagnostic" check it displays the last temp taken and at this point it is ready to use. Just stick it in the ear and press the button until it beeps again. Then it displays the temp and a little happy or sad face at the bottom. The face is my favorite part because it is quick and easy to tell if they have a fever, especially if you are like me and don't have enough room in your brain to remember the temp for a fever. The batteries didn't last very long for me (about 5 months of average use), but it takes a standard 3 v watch battery. It has auto shut off which is nice, plus a little storage bag. The bag is something that is easily taken for granted, but I can tell you right now that I am glad it come with one because a) it won't get dusty sitting around in the drawer/cabinet b) if the kids get ahold of it they have to actually take it out of the bag to cause damage (at which point they will be caught with it before its too late). The item seems durable enough to me. I have been using it for almost a year now and nothing has gotten jammed up or broken which is somewhat of a miracle considering the quality of most products these days.
on January 12, 2011
This thermometer is completely worthless. One second it tells you the temp is 103, the next it says 97. I tried playing with it for 5 minutes and never got the same reading twice. I'm sending it back.
on November 1, 2015
One star is seriously too much for this. I paid more for this than a cheap one from Walmart and the one from walmart actually works(hindsight). Anyway, this one reads inaccurately which is potentially deadly. The creators and sellers should be ashamed of selling such crap. The thing worked perfectly for 2 months and since then it is crap. It will read all over the place. 99,93,94.5.103.4,97.5. Never the same twice. I contacted the manufacturer after the things went wrong and they refused me. Said they would not honor the warranty because of the nature of the device.

I will never buy GRACO again.
on November 23, 2015
This is a great baby thermometer by Graco Baby. Most importantly it is accurate and it takes temperatures quickly. It truly does work in a second. Its nice that you don't actually have to probe the ear at all, just put the tip of the thermometer in the entrance of the ear canal and it works fine. The nice bright LCD screen is great for taking baby's temp in the dark while she's sleeping. I like that it will save up to 10 readings in memory for future reference. Its also simple to set the reading for Fahrenheit from Celsius. I would recommend this thermometer.
on November 23, 2015
The battery died within a month and before that it was very sketchy. It has this memory thing and a lot of times it flashes that and you cannot tell if it's the actual temperature now or if it's an old one. I would use it three times in the same eat and the temp was never the same. Also the screen doesn't always light up so its hard to see half the time. I'm not entirely positive if it's just the battery or if it's glitchy but either way I don't trust it. :(
on November 3, 2015
When The thermometer first arrived I tested and it worked. but by the time I'm ready to use it the batteries are either dead or the product is broken bc nothing shows up on the screen. I Returned the thermometer bc it's not reliable
on September 21, 2015
27% 1 star reviews for a reason. I bought with confidence due to Amazon's excellent return policy and ended up needing to use that. I have no idea what my temperature is and I don't think it's fluctuating up to 5 degrees within 1 minute!