5.0 out of 5 stars great stroller!
I am 11 years old and I love dolls. My mom thought the stroller was going to be to little for me ,but it's just right!It looks just like the real one. It's a little difacult to fold.I love the stroller,but there's one problem.You can't fit two carseats in,you can fit one in the back but not in the front.Over all I love this stroller! I hope this review is helpful to you!
Published on November 19, 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Clueless
I bought this for my Daughter, it is huge!! And I have yet to figure out how to fold it. If you are looking for a good size stroller this is the one. And it is tall enough for my 6 year old and she is tall for her age. But I would like to know how to fold it to take it in the car.
Published on February 12, 2009 by C. S. Kinner-Alvarez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great stroller!, November 19, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, August 12, 2005
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
I got the bitty twins for my birthday and I really needed a double stroller.I'm 11 years old and I wanted a stroller like my cousin who has real twin babies.The real one cost too much so when I came across this one I knew it's what I was looking for.I've had the stroller for a year this October,and its real durable. My mom was worried it was too small for me,but 4'11" and I can push it no problem. I bring this stroller every where I go.I would recomend you buy this stroller for anyone ages 1-12 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this stroller!!, September 9, 2004
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
This stroller was a great purchase and worth the extra money! My tall 5 year old does not have to hunch over to push it like most other strollers. She loves it and I would recommend it to anyone shopping for a doll stroller.

5.0 out of 5 stars double cuteness!, November 11, 2004
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
this stroller is so cute . If you have 2 baby dolls well here you go its the perfect stroller. And it even has sunshades and a handy storage basket. Go ahead but this stroller and be amazed on how cute it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little stroller, May 7, 2005
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
I can never find good strollers for my 3 year olds, they are b/g and i have b/b 8 month olds, I didnt want pink. This stroller is great, it holds two dolls and is absolutly adorable, my kids cant get enough of it. My daughter likes putting her babies stuff in teh bottom and being like mommy, because she sees me with my twin boys. It is very durable as my son loves "racing" the dolls throughout the house. He likes this one because its not for mommys only, its for daddies too... how cute! This also encouraged my daughter to want "boy" dolls, good things! I would recomend this stroller to anyone, and you know what? I think my son and his "guy friends" like it even better than the girls!

5.0 out of 5 stars very fun to play with, July 19, 2004
London (los angeles,california) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
my dad bought this for my little sisters 3rd birthday and she loved it he also bought the individual carseats (that come with the doll) like our twin brothers travel system and she puts the carseat in the back since the front doesnt have a tray(thats one thing she doesnt like)and pushes it everywhere it folds down very easy and is worth your money

5.0 out of 5 stars mom of 2 girls, August 27, 2005
2 girls (Havertown, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
My husband and I bought this for my daughter for her 3rd birthday. I have this real stroller for her and her baby sister so she loved it! It is absolutely adorable and is just like the real thing. I saw that this stroller doesn't have a tray in the front. We bought this at Boscov's and ours does have a tray in the front. It is a different fabric but the same exact thing. Great toy and worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stroller - Daughter just LOVES it!, October 16, 2005
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
My 3 yr old daughter saw a side by side double stroller in toyrsus but when she saw this front and back double stroller she was so excited! She takes her dolls for walks everywhere - its one of the greatest gifts we have bought for her and definetly her favorite plus we like how it matches her doll pack n play, swing, single stroller, high chair,etc! It really enhances her imaginary play.

5.0 out of 5 stars graco duoglider, August 3, 2005
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
My daughter is thrilled w/ her Graco Duoglider. Most doll strollers we found were to low in height and she had to really bend over in order to push them. This is the perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am totally buying this!!!! By Chloe F., March 3, 2006
This review is from: Graco Duoglider Twin Doll Stroller (Toy)
I am defifinitely going to buy this for my babies, because my hands will be quite full with Baby Born, Dolly Daydreams Roxanne, Peach, Annabell and probably another Baby Born! I was so reassured by the girl who said "however being 4 11" I have no problem with it" because I am not much taller than her. And the best part is it folds!!! I need a collapsible twin stroller for all my babies! If you want a doll twin stroller snatch this one up today! You will not regret it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›