Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller, Grapeade (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 18, 2014
Front wheel keeps locking up on it's own. Having to stop it every so often to unlock it so it will swivel only for it to lock up again.
on December 9, 2013
LOVE THIS stroller. IT runs just as nicely as the ridiculously expensive jogging strollers. It might even be better than the BOB and for a fraction of the cost how could you not?

Pros:
easily pushes and steers
is light
quick put together and take down
the breaks are so quick and easy to use
I like the hidden storage compartment. I put doggy pooh bags in it so I'm always prepared for our puppy or a dirty diaper

Cons:
the cell phone holder only fits iPhones. You're SOL if you have a droid.
It's bulky and hard to maneuver into the trunk
doesn't block the wind on cold windy days
on June 5, 2014
As a first time mom, I was set on purchasing one stroller that would take my baby from newborn to toddler. I was drawn to the Graco Click Connect system, and chose this jogger. It is a very well built and sturdy stroller, with some nice details. The cup holders and phone spot are great, as is the roomy basket underneath. The shade folds down and really protects your child from the elements and sun (especially in combo with the canopy of the car seat. It is so easy to fold with the FastAction system, and the Click Connect system is amazing when you are using the car seat - so fast!

However, the stroller is very heavy (30 pounds!), and in conjunction with the car seat, it weighs even more. That's a lot of weight to haul in and out of the car, as well as push around. It is also a very large stroller - I must admit I felt kind of ridiculous pushing my 8 pound 1 month old around in this monster of a stroller. I finally caved and bought a car seat frame to use until he grew into the stroller to use without the car seat, and could not get over how simple, light, and portable the frame was compared to this stroller.

The last straw for me was when I purchased a new car that had slightly less room in the trunk than my last one. The stroller barely fit! Yes, it folds up, but it is still very large and bulky.

If you purchase this, make sure you purchase a tyre pump as well, and check your tires before you go out. I bought a portable one to keep in the diaper bag in case anything happened on a walk or day out.
on August 24, 2014
I received this as a gift and we have loved it! We only use it at home mostly so I can't comment on folding and unfolding much but it is very big. Doesn't bother us though. We have had it for over one year and have only had to pump the tires up once. My little one seems very comfortable when riding. My only complaint, or suggestion, is that I wish the shade would either go down further or be able to fully reposition. The sun is strong in Georgia and that would be a nice feature to have.
on October 30, 2014
I really like this stroller for walking through the neigborhood. It has space to put your cell phone, water, a water for the baby and plenty of room to keep a few toys and blankets. My only complaints are that the shade doesn't lock in place so im constantly having to adjust it back to keep the sun out of her eyes and also that its a huge stroller.
on March 24, 2015
The front wheel of this stroller is defective. Several others have reported this. However, I contacted Graco, and they will accept a return of the stroller and ship a brand new one, as I received this as a baby shower gift. The front wheel locks and creates a hazard, as you cannot quickly dart out of the way of an obstruction in the street. Other than that, I love this stroller. Graco is sending a shipping label so that I can package it up and get a replacement. When it functions properly, it glides smoothly, has great storage space, plenty of cup holders, and is super quick and easy to put together. I will miss not having it for a few weeks, but am pleased with their customer service. I would give it 5 stars, but this is quite a serious issue. I would still recommend this,but would caution buyers that if the front wheel locks on its own, take it back immediately and get a replacement!
on October 13, 2014
We purchased this stroller to use on the beach with our click connect car seat. It works well on the hard NE Florida sand and for daily errands and walks. Overall, it works well and is easy to use with the click-in car seat. The iPhone holder and cup holders are handy and there is a good amount of space underneath for groceries, diaper bag, etc.

My biggest complaint is the size and weight of the stroller. It is HEAVY! I am fairly small and it is not easy to hoist it into my SUV or get it out. It's also quite large, even when folded. We have never been able to take it with us when we travel because there is not room with our belongings. It also will not fit at all in my husband's Civic.

I have not tried it for jogging.
on September 28, 2014
I really really like this stroller and think it is a great value for the price. My husband and I are both tall (I'm 5'9" and he is 6'4") so it was important for me to have the handle to be tall enough for us and it is. We love the cup holders and phone holder for us and the basket below is really handy. It was extremely easy to assemble. I used a bicycle pump to top off the air pressure on the tires before taking it out. One minor issue with the stroller is that it is pretty big and heavy which is fine if you just use it for walking the neighborhood but having to get it in and out of the car is kind if ridiculous (I have a small car which made it extra difficult). I think it is good to get a lightweight stroller in addition to this stroller for around town errands or I just use a baby carrier (bjorn). The reason I took 2 stars off was that the wheels are horrible! I thought that they would be sturdy like bicycle spokes and liked that they had reflectors for increased safety. The spokes however were not sturdy at all and after jamming the stroller in my car several times and flying across the country a couple times the spokes bent and the wheels started wobbling. Then the spokes started coming apart and the whole wheel fell off while we had our baby in the stroller!!! If I had realized that the spokes were placed in little indentations in the wheel and easily popped out, perhaps I would have been a little gentler with the stroller. I called Graco and they sent me two new wheels which is good (not sure how long warranty is-but I had stroller for less than 1 year when I called in). I still really like the stroller but Graco should really change to non-spoke wheels. On a side note, I have never actually jogged with this stroller so I can't say if it is good for jogging or not. It was good for walking in the snow and the rough sidewalks. I saw parents getting stuck with their small wheel strollers so I was glad that I had my big wheels.
on May 7, 2014
This stroller is excellent for long walks or runs. I would definitely not recommend trying to navigate a store with it though. It is very long and hard to manuver through aisles. Outside though, this is a dream, drives smoothly (though it seems to pull to the right when the wheel is locked, a problem we solved by not locking the wheel) at a walk or a run. Well worth the money, especially when compared to a BOB.
on April 30, 2014
A high quality stroller, smooth ride, attractive, and works without a hitch with the Click Connect carseat. Large basket for storing our junk. Good parent cupholders aren't too shallow to hold onto my vital coffee mug (which is sealed so it doesn't jump out onto my baby - I wouldn't recommend open cups of hot liquids in a stroller!). And its purple. I love purple. :)

Notes:
*DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH OLD GRACO CAR SEATS
*I wish it had a handle or somewhere to lift it from the side when its folded, so I didn't pinch myself as I put it in the trunk. Its tricky and pretty heavy. However, I love everything else about it so I deal.