Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 41 questions
vote
Yes it is padded. It's not the softest seat in the world but out child has been on several long road trips in that seat with no complaints.
Oct 2, 2013 by Foolish Sparrow
vote
No, the car seat belt is the only thing that holds it in place.
Mar 21, 2014 by Twin mama
vote
latch Apr 30, 2014
There is no latch. It gets strapped on with the seat belt
Apr 30, 2014 by htmomof2
vote
Yes! I have a compact car...Chevy cobalt, which has a small back seat...and it fits great!
Mar 31, 2014 by Pfeifer Mommy
vote
According to the CDC, children should be in a rear or forward facing car seat until they are 40lbs. Check out the CDC website http://www.cdc.gov/MotorVehicleSafety/Child_Passenger_Safety/CPS-Factsheet.html
Nov 13, 2012 by Jeanie Butter
votes
It is both, if you are using the back it is 30-100 if you remove the back your child has to be 40lbs so that is why there are the two different weights depends on how you use the seat. But each state is different where I live the law is to use a "booster" seat the child has to be 40lbs. In this case you can buy a backless. But in everything I have read it is safer to leave them with a back longer. Hope that helps!
Dec 6, 2011 by Rachelle R. Barker
votes
warm but not hot.
Jun 17, 2013 by Doreen E.
votes
Absolutely not. A three year old should be in a rear or forward facing harnessed seat, not a belt positioning booster. Please check out this link. http://csftl.org/harness-or-booster-when-to-make-the-switch/
Feb 23, 2014 by csguru
votes
Mine does! The back is much more straight than a regular car seat, but there are rests on either side of the ears, so that helps
Oct 6, 2013 by MaryPlu
votes
This seat comes in two main pieces. They snap together for fast assembly!
Oct 8, 2013 by laynasmom17
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers