Questions & Answers
Graco Lauren Classic Crib, Espresso
by Graco
3.9 out of 5 stars (90)
$212.49
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 questions
vote
fixed sides mattress goes up and down as the kid grows front removes later for toddler bed
Sep 30, 2014 by sunshinesquirrel
votes
Call a company called LaJobi, they are the actual manufacturer not Graco. I guess graco just put their name on it to sell it. Good luck with that as they were not helpful when I called asking how to change it to a toddler bed .
Jul 19, 2014 by Julie J.
votes
Also, I currently have the mattress at the lowest setting and it is 20.5 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the rail. Hope that helps!
Aug 3, 2013 by Eliz
votes
I don't know the exact measurements but I also bought the Safety First Heavenly Dreams crib mattress and it fits fine. I think any standard size mattress will work. Hope that helps.
Jan 16, 2013 by Heather
votes
I have the white one and I haven't had any problems! I've had it about 3 months-painters have came in and moved it & covered it with plastic & moved it back and it still looks good as new!
Feb 26, 2014 by 0006
votes
gracobaby.com they have instructions for each crib its easy though, i didn't even use the directions
7 days ago by sunshinesquirrel
votes
dark brown...mine looks almost like cherry dark.
Apr 12, 2014 by darlene
votes
Graco isn't out of business. And there is no conversion kit. You just take the front off the crib to make it a toddler day bed. And for it to be a full-sized headboard it connects to any standard metal bed frame.
Oct 26, 2014 by Attorney mommy
votes
I'm really not sure about that mattress model but the matress I used is 58 inches long and 29 inches wide so it's about 4 1/2 ft by 2 1/2 ft I'm pretty sure all crib matresses are relatively universal size. This crib is not an off size or extremely small we actually took the matress from another family members old crib and it fits perfect. I just don't know the name of the mattress, but this crib is really great quality, very sturdy, and pretty perfect for my daughters nursery. My wife loves it and she is really picky about name brand merchandise so that's saying a lot about this basic style crib
May 2, 2014 by C. Bohorquez
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers