|Price:||$19.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $9.01 shipping
Graco NasalClear Nasal Aspirator, 1 Count
- 12 different children's tunes while in use, help divert your child and comfort her while clearing her nasal passages
- Battery operation lets you control the suction you maintain the suction or release it as needed
- Soft, flexible silicone tips make it gentle and comfortable to use even on a newborn baby
- Silicone tip for different nostril shapes and different types of congestion
- Clear plastic collection cup helps you evaluate your baby's level of congestion
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Graco NasalClear Battery Operated Baby Nasal Aspirator
Say Goodbye to Stuffy
As a parent, when your child isn’t feeling their best, you want to do anything and everything you can to make him feel better. Graco’s Nasal Clear Baby Nasal Aspirator helps to safely and easily clear your baby’s stuffy nose, putting him on a path to easier breathing. When baby feels better, you’ll rest easier too!
Easy Clean Up
Graco made this infant nasal aspirator extra-easy to clean. The nasal tip and collection cup are dishwasher safe, so when you need to clean it, just pop the pieces in the dishwasher. Your baby aspirator will emerge clean and sterilized and ready to help baby feel better soon.
Since your little one can’t always express how he’s feeling, this baby nasal aspirator has a clear plastic collection cup. This way, you’ll be able to effectively gauge and evaluate baby’s congestion level. After all, more information is always better when it comes to your precious child’s health!
Battery Powered Aspirator
The Graco Nasal Clear Baby Nasal Aspirator is powered by 2 AA batteries. Since it’s battery powered, you can control the suction – either maintaining or releasing it, according to baby’s needs.
No one likes feeling congested, including baby! Distract him with NasalClear’s built-in 12 kid’s tunes. Any distraction is a welcome one, and you’ll be helping to get your child right on the way to feeling 100%.
- Plays 12 different children's tunes to help distract baby
- Uses 2 AA batteries, not included
Top Customer Reviews
I feel so bad for the people who have found this item unhelpful and frustrating so I feel compelled to offer a couple of tips:
1) Sometimes this aspirator is sold with only the thick tip (for some reason I remember it being sold with the thin one before). The thin tip is A LOT more useful for tiny nasal passageways. These tips can be found separately for about $5 for 4 (2 of each type of tip). I'm not sure if this model is going out of production but I was able to find tips at babiesrus.
2) Use saline drops or a tiny bit of breastmilk to loosen the mucus.
3) Most importantly point the tip straight into the baby's face (think 90 degree angle) --- the nasal cavity actually goes more back than upwards. If you point this tip up the nose, it ends up just sucking on skin inside the nose (which is uncomfortable) and not the mucus. If you point it towards the back of the baby's head you get more stuff out.
4) sometimes it doesn't look like you get much out but if you suck up some running water after use, you can see if it was effective or not (though it can look pretty nasty so brace yourself).
5) be careful not to lose any of the washers because they are essential (these are the rubbery rings).Read more ›
So the bottom line: Is it a must-have? No, I don't think it's more effective than the bulb. Is it nice to have? Yes, I don't mind having it to resort to for certain types of colds in addition to baby being okay with having it in his nose. Should you buy it? Depends on how much you need your twenty bucks. Lastly, clean up is probably more sanitary because of the pieces pulling apart, but it is definitely something you want to clean as soon as your done using it.
One day I found this inexpensive option at Wal-Mart. The first few times, she was unsure, but once she saw how it made her feel, she truly doesn't mind it. I wasn't totally impressed at first because I just felt like it wasn't sucking enough. But when my husband read the directions, it tells you sometimes, if the mucus is thick, you need to suck in a little water in between suctions. When you do that, it works perfectly! As gross as it is, the water flushes out the loose boogers and they go straight to the clear cup.
We loove this gagdet, and I suggest all the people who complain about the suction try using the water!
I tried all of the most popular options
1: Bulb Snot sucker- It worked, after torturing my poor kid repeatedly to get the snot out, not to mention these things do grow mold inside them.
2: Nosefrida- WORST COLD EVER!! but it totally worked. I left a review there also
3: Graco Nasal aspirator: As I mentioned, the tips were just not quite right for his situation.
Suddenly, last night, I realized I could use the nosefrida tip with the graco nasal aspirator. Worked like a charm! The Nosefrida tip creates a seal so that the stuff actually comes out. 10 seconds later, he was clear, could breath. He still cried and hated it, but at least it was quick.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very effective - we've tried many and love this one. Have had to buy 4 so far... BEWARE not to get ANY water near the handle when you clean it out! Read morePublished 4 hours ago by NSJ Scott
I love this Graco nasal aspirator! Everyone loves the Nose Frida, but I much prefer this, because 1.) It's electric, and 2. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Sayuri
This is a great product! I've used it for 4 years on my 3 kids. This clears them out way more then a bulb one.Published 16 hours ago by TheWilcoxFamily
I absolutely love this! I've been using it on my son since he was 4 months old. He tolerates it very well. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by R
Best thing ever, fast and easy. My daughter hates it but it does its job!Published 1 day ago by Liz Rivera
This is awesome! It works well! My baby has had a cold and after using this she can finally breath through her nose. It's easy to clean and so simple to use.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
It works well. Got some issues but Amazon has made it easy to exchange!Published 4 days ago by Mark Ly