Questions & Answers
Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 Car Seat, Matrix
by Graco
4.2 out of 5 stars (2,347)
$139.00
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 154 questions
votes
it depends probably on how long it's been in stock. I doubt they returned all car seats for the buckle. but you can read what you need to know here http://m.ibtimes.com/graco-car-seat-recall-march-2014-full-list-new-models-recalled-nhtsa-expansion-1561263 if you get the seat and it doesn't have the new buckle. just fyi, I've had one for almost 2 years now and have never had a problem.
May 20, 2014 by lremington
votes
The 3-in-1 label is confusing. This seat doesn't face backwards, and should only be used by children who are at least 2 years old and have outgrown their rear-facing convertible. If you need recommendations for a rear-facing convertible, check out car-seat.org .
Jun 24, 2011 by Lesley K
vote
Rear facing is much safer for kids, especially under the age of 2 but even up to age 4 or 5 is still safer. The Nautilus does not rear face. Its legal to put a 16 month old in the Nautilus (as long as she's over 20lbs) but its not very safe. Its certainly safer than nothing but according to the latest research rear facing is 5 times safer than forward facing for kids between one and two years old. Toddlers spines are not yet mature enough to hold up their heads in an accident. Their head can literally detach from their spine. Please google "extended rear facing" for more information or post back and I'll be happy to provide more.
Sep 18, 2009 by carseatsrock
vote
I wish the padding on my own seat was as good as the padding on the Graco Nautilus.
Oct 12, 2013 by Ronald M. Sullivan
votes
I was actually looking for the sticker also, as we'll be flying in a few weeks. I looked everywhere (I thought) and couldn't find it; so I called Graco customer service to see if they could send me one to apply to the carseat since the airline said it is required to have it actually on the carseat. Anyway, they told me to look on the bottom of the seat (actually turn it upside) and it was there! It does specify though that it is only approved for air craft when used with the harness, just as the instruction booklet states. Hope this helps :-)
Mar 4, 2011 by Lynn Kennedy
votes
This does not rear face. It is not safe for a 9 month old.
Oct 25, 2013 by Kmarcum
votes
5 point max height Jan 5, 2014
According to the manufacturer's manual, to use the 5-point harness the child must meet the following requirements: Height 27"-52" Weight 20-65 lbs At least 1 year old and sit upright unassisted Shoulder below the top harness slot If shoulders are above top harness slot, child is too large for the built-in harness. Hope that helps.
Jan 6, 2014 by Anh Nguyen
votes
Yes, as long as the child is 20lbs +. My grandbaby loves her big girl chair.
Aug 13, 2013 by pmcda1967
votes
I would ask at the car-seat.org forums. They can probably help you. Also you can try putting the seats in your car at a Babies R Us to see if they fit.
Aug 30, 2012 by Katie
votes
I looked at the Nautilus in the store, it does recline but it doesn't appear to be much of a difference. It appears that the reclining feature is solely for adjusting to fit the vehicle it is installed in properly. I really like all the features about this car seat except it doesn't appear to recline as much as the Safety 1st Omega Elite. I'm torn between the Nautilus and Graco MyRide 65. MyRide65 is already reclined as it is (but does not have an adjustable recline feature). The MyRide and Nautilus both have great safety reviews and other features I like...I think we will go with the MyRide, it looks more comfortable (from my judgment of the cushioning in the store) and has been crash tested and approved.
Sep 23, 2010 by Aimee L. Sieber
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   16   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers