Graco Nautilus Elite 3-in-1 Car Seat, in Tangerine
Top Rated 3-in-1 Car Seat
Graco’s top-rated Nautilus 3-in-1 convertible car seat helps keep your child secure in a 5-point harness, from 20-65 lbs. and from 27” – 52”. When your child is ready, the forward-facing car seat converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 lbs. and 38” – 57”, then to a backless booster seat from 40-100 lbs. and 40” – 57”. It’s just like having three car seats, in one!
Safety Features Galore
At the heart of it all, Nautilus 3-in1 convertible car seat is designed to help keep your growing child safe. This seat is steel reinforced for strength and durability, has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards, including:
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x Car Seat Standard
It also features EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
Extended 5-Point Harness
On the Nautilus, the 5-point harness is extended, in order to fit children up to 65 lbs., keeping them harnessed even longer. This is in keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendations (they are one of the respected sources when it comes to child safety), which state that, when forward-facing, children should use a 5-point harness for as long as possible—until they reach the maximum height or weight limit for their seat.
Fully Adjustable Headrest
When it comes to attaining a proper fit in your car seat (essential to protecting your child best), it’s important that the headrest and head support are in the right position. The Nautilus features a one-hand height adjustable head rest—a feature experienced moms love.
The open loops at the top of the seat easily position your vehicle’s seatbelt, which makes it easier for your independent little (or big!) one to self-buckle.
Wide, padded armrests are extra-comfy for your child as he / she grows, and this seat has three different recline positions, so it’s simple to get the correct angle for proper installation and optimal comfort. The integrated cup holder and storage (for small games and toys) are added features bigger kids really appreciate.
Sleek & Bright
The Tangerine fashion is gender-neutral, bright and fun, with clean lines in vibrant orange, solid black and taupe fabrics, with bright piping. Your child—whether you have a boy or a girl—will love its “big kid” look and feel and soft, upgraded fabrics.
- 3-in-1 multi-mode car seat for longer use
- Suits children from 20 – 100 lbs. and from 27 – 57 inches
- Height and width adjustable headrest
- Integrated seat belt lock-off
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management and steel reinforced frame for durability
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system
- Five-point harness car seat from 20-65 pounds that converts to a belt-positioning booster from 30-100 pounds and finally converts to a backless booster from 40-100 pounds
Age / Weight Recommendations
- Designed to accommodate children from 20 – 100 lbs. and from 27 – 57 inches
- 20 – 65 lbs., 27” – 52” with 5-point harness
- 30 – 100 lbs., 38” – 57” as highback booster
- 40 – 100 lbs., 40” – 57” as backless booster