5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pack & Play
This is my third baby and third P&P as well. Hands down my favorite. Simple, sturdy, attractive, easy to use. The colors are neutral; owls are cute. The bassinet is sturdy and comfortable. I like the diaper holder; very convenient.

Published on February 3, 2010 by Brandi Hyde

2.0 out of 5 stars Pick something else!
This pack n play is cute, but that's the only thing I like about it! The changing area slants big time, baby always rolls! Also the mobile doesn't stay up no matter were you attach it. It droops & is not safe for baby. The wind mobile doesn't last long either. I am so disappointed with this product & I can't return it!
Published on January 14, 2011 by Jillian Gishler

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pack & Play, February 3, 2010
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)

Not using the mobile; I would have liked for it to go over the changing table but it has to go on the other end. This makes it a bit awkward to get the baby in between the changing table on one end and the mobile on the other. But no big deal; I don't mind not having a mobile.

We looked at a similar model with the newborn napper; it didn't look very sturdy and not much advantage over just the bassinet so we didn't get that one.

Also recommend:
1. P&P sheets in cream, khaki, or ducks egg blue. Grey or natural linen might also look nice if you can find them. I'm using the American Baby Company Organic Cotton Velour Pack N Play Sheet; it looks great. White, baby blue, or cotton candy pink will not look as nice with the colors of the P&P. If you must have pink I would use either a pale peach or a bold, bright magenta.

2. Something soft for the changing table. The waterproof material is handy to clean, but cold to the touch. I like the Kushies Deluxe Change Pad, Cream Polka Dots; it is the perfect size to fit this changing table, soft, and works well with the color scheme. I also have the Snoozy Organic Flannel Cotton Waterproof Multi Use Pad which is also a good fit and soft but not quite as attractive.

4.0 out of 5 stars works great for the most part, August 30, 2010
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
Overall this pack n play is working great for my 6 week old.

The only 'cons' that I've found thus far are that the diaper storage on the side is not study enough for a full-size container of wipes; and the changing area slopes a LOT (which makes changing the diaper harder since the baby slides into the crack).

After purchasing and noticing the sloping changing table from day 1 of use, I emailed graco regarding the sloping changing table and they are sending me replacement parts. Have not gotten them yet, so the problem is not resolved (yet?) for us. Did notice that others have had the same problem when I read the reviews on [...]

2.0 out of 5 stars Pick something else!, January 14, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars strange wrinkle in middle of "mattress", January 6, 2011
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
I selected this pack n play b/c my husband and I both loved the design. It worked well for us in our room when we first brought out son home from the hospital. However, it only took a week or so before the changing table started sagging, causing our baby to roll. That didn't bother me so much, b/c I never planned to use it as a changing table. What really disappoints me is that the mattress will not lie flat. Does anyone else have this problem? There is a big wrinkle in the middle, where the two center panels come together. My son never has slept well in the pack n play (except when he was very small and we also had him in a snuggle nest) and I wonder if it has anything to do with the hump? Now it's packed up and we never use it. I'm afraid he will not be able to sleep in it well when we travel. I haven't been brave enough to try yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and practical, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
I am a daycare provider and have used several different portable play yards in the last year. I found that I really like this Graco Pack n Play. Personally, I don't care for all the extras that are always included with these portable cribs. When my own children were younger, we did just fine without the bassinet and changing table pieces. In my opinion, simple is better, and it saves lots of storage space.
Since I do not use the bassinet attachment, I'm afraid I don't have any input as to how well that works. It appears to work just fine if you want that type of accessory. As far as the rest of the play yard is concerned, it seems a sturdy product and looks as though it will hold up under daily use.
The main thing I prefer about the Graco, as opposed to the Cosco I also currently use, is that the mattress has velcro straps that slide through slits in the crib floor and velcro under it. These straps keep the mattress stretched out and tight in the floor of the play yard. The Cosco I use does not have straps, so the mattress just buckles up and sometimes leaves a baby sliding over to the nylon flooring of the crib. To me, these velcro straps are a big deal and important feature.
Another thing I like about this play yard is that the rails snap up pretty solidly. The wheels are a nice feature. The play yard is very easy to assemble. The handle on the back of the mattress works just fine when the play yard is folded up for travel. The zipper case is nice for stuffing the sheet in and keeping everything together.
I would highly recommend this Pack n Play to anyone who is looking for a simple, sturdy portable crib.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this travel bed!, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
We bought this travel bed, because we go back and forth between my parents house and our own a lot! This bed is great! We were not able to use the changing table that comes with it for very long, because we have a very big and heavy baby, but the bed alone is great! Its easy to put together and put up( sometimes it needs 2 people to do so though!) The design is very cute too! GREAT BUY:)

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't recommend, April 27, 2011
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
The changing table feature for this pack n play is not very good. My baby was 6 lb 12 oz and every time we changed her on the table it leaned sideways. We had to put a wad of burp clothes or clothes under her so she wouldn't roll to the side. It was difficult to change her on it. The owl mobile was cute but it only plays for about 30 seconds or so. You have to keep winding it continuously if you want it to keep playing. The mobile was pretty useless in my opinion. The bassinet was ok although it seemed to cave in a little in the center. I wouldn't recommend this pack n play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Pack N Play!, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
This is a wonderful pack n play. For starters, I love the color scheme. Neutral browns, tans and light blues. It does not scream "baby" and blends in with our family room decor. It was easy to assemble unlike another Pack n Play I registered for and received. Others have complained about the changing table part and I've had no problems. Actually I've used it for brief moments (supervised of course!) as a "bassinet" when my baby was a tiny little thing as she really enjoyed "small cramped spaces" to sleep and nap (she was less than 5 pounds). I also haven't had any problems with the diaper/wipe holder -- except yes, the wipes box will sometimes fall out if almost empty. (Target wipes box did not work but our Huggies one does.) We use the bassinet right now as my baby was born at the end of January 2011 but will continue to use it as a Pack n Play as she grows. I'm very satisfied and happy with this product and would recommend to anyone who was looking for a PnP. The tune (Rockabye Baby) isn't even too annoying as other baby music toys are often times! The mobile has become a wonderful addition to the daily routine as of late -- baby loves and coos! My only little complaint is that I can't wind it up to play for longer. Wish it had a battery operation so that I could set it for 15 minutes! She doesn't really sleep to it -- she just looks at it mesmerized and cooing! But when it stops, well, she gets sometimes a little vocal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! C:, March 6, 2011
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
We bought this before we went on a trip, and we absolutely love it and so did our son. Nothing on this pack and play was wobbly, it is spacious. Bottom line worth every penny. :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby shower, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot (Baby Product)
Cannot honestly rate this item as it was purchased as a gift for one of our office staff on maternity leave.

Graco Pack 'n Play Little Hoot
$199.99 $90.43
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.