1,139 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price
Published on December 26, 2007 by A. Vehra

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks soo uncomfortable!
This pack 'n play is easy to set up and store away, but I found the mattress to be so uncomfortable for the baby. The baby tends to 'sink' towards the center of the bed which makes it really awkward to sleep in.
Published on July 30, 2008 by Rosa

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 26, 2007
After returning a much more expensive product with all of the bells and whistles and a similar product by Evenflo, I did a lot of research on which playard would be best for us. We had no use for the changing tables attached to many of them, and wanted one that would allow us to pack the bassinet into the carry bag for travel. Many of them do not allow you to do this. This one is serving us quite well. It is easy to put up and take down--much easier than the Evenflo or Baby Trend ones. The bassinet just snaps on the sides and doesn't require a lot of metal bars, like others do. There are also buttons on each side to release them for folding, which I find easier than the things you have to push from underneath and can't even see. I would only go with Graco. Also, the padding is a bit softer than these other brands. It's still not really comfortable for our baby, but I just put a blanket between the pad and the sheet, and he seems to sleep fine. This is where I take off a star. I don't know why manufacturers think that a baby wants to sleep on a piece of cardboard. Overall, I have no complaints, and find this product to be well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great function and value, July 25, 2007
Three pack and plays from different companies. This one is by FAR the better one. Bonus: It cost the least. Pros: easy to setup, easy to pack up, very sturdy, fairly light and seemingly the most comfortable. Cons: I haven't found one in 21 months despite my daughters hard work to find a flaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT! We love it., December 18, 2012
This review is from: Graco Pack 'n Play On the Go Travel Playard, Go Green (Baby Product)
We bought this to corral our daughter who is just about 6 months old. We used to let her sleep on a bed, but after she started rolling so much that wasn't a safe idea anymore, so we started putting her on the floor...but then she would roll into stuff. In this Pack 'N Play, she can roll to her heart's content, and I don't have to worry about her falling or getting stuck anywhere strange; worst case scenario, she ends up cuddled up to some mesh. That's great.

The first thing I noticed about this Pack 'N Play is that it is extremely easy to set up. It only took a couple minutes. And, it's obviously made to be popped up and put away and popped up and put away, so you don't have to be all that committed when you set it up. Unlike a crib that requires special tools and someone to hold the pieces in place while you fasten them, this Pack 'N Play could probably be set up one-handed. It is also easy to move around once you have it set up, because there are wheels on one side, so you can just lift the other side and roll the playard.

The second thing I noticed is that it had a strong chemical odor. We've had it set up for several days now, and it is already much better.

I wondered whether the bassinet version would be too high up for my daughter--would it only be for brand new babies? Nope! It's just right for her, so that was good.

We bought a mattress to go inside; the green pad on this is eh, well, it works, but it isn't something I'd want to hang out on for very long. It was kind of tough to know which mattress would fit, because Amazon seems to have a lot of options available, and some of them have descriptions that are not really clear. We bought Dream On Me 3" Foam Graco Pack 'n Play Mattress and it fits perfectly. The sheet that we bought was Carters Easy Fit Jersey Portable Crib Fitted Sheet. So, if you're confused by Amazon's suggestions, and by various product descriptions and reviews, you can go with those and I think you'll be quite happy with them.

If you're considering this Pack 'N Play, I highly recommend it. We are very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma's Lifesaver, May 7, 2010
This item is easy to assemble/disassemble, useful from infancy to about 2 years old, has nice neutral tones for your decor, and it even fits through most doorways fully assembled. Our two year old grandson now sleeps in a spare toddler bed because he's too full of spit and fire for this anymore, but it was a godsend when he was younger.

I would have given it 5 stars if there were some way to fold down a side. Maybe I'm old school, but back in the day, playpens had that option - and really, this is just a smaller version of those. The floor is just set so low, and grandma's back isn't what it used to be...so putting a sleeping child into it can be an awkward experience.

Otherwise, with our second grandchild due this summer and another due this winter, we will be getting plenty of "play" out of this product, and happily so.

***UPDATE 8/21/11: Still very happy with this product, and as a comment pointed out, the drop down option isn't even a possibility anymore no matter how my back might prefer it, so I've amended my rating to 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks soo uncomfortable!, July 30, 2008
Rosa (Paris, France) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, March 19, 2010
We aren't positive if we want our baby to sleep with us for the first little while, which is why we got this pack n play with the built in bassinet. We don't need a full changing table or any of the other bells and whistles the more expensive pack n plays come with, so this was just what we needed. It's small enough to fit through our doors and easy to move around as it has two wheels on one side of the unit. It was super easy to set up. I am 9 months pregnant and I assembled it all by myself. It is great, and I'm so happy with our purchase. The price is sweet too! This will get plenty of use after our baby is big enough to play IN it too!

**update 8 months later**

Our baby slept in this bassinet for the first 4 months of her life. She loved it and so did we. It was great having her so close by and the bassinet isn't so huge that it takes up a ton of room. Also easy to set up and put away. Love this product and will be using it again with our next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars YES! Great for traveling. Light weight and crib comfy., March 1, 2012
I have a really nice and big pack in play but it is very heavy and a pain to break down. You definitely aren't going to be able to travel with it. It's also a pain to move from floor to floor. This one is very light and about half the size of my big one. This one is tiny which is great if you are using it as a crib for travel (like I am) or if you want to move it from floor to floor on a whim (like I will). If you have very little room in your house get this. If you have loads of space in your house and are using it more for a pen then move on, this one is too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave review for Graco Pack N Play - Our 3rd one, November 14, 2007
These Graco Pack N Plays are great. We just bought our 2nd and 3rd ones as grandparents. This newer model is much easier to set up and much easier to take apart with the big release buttons on each of the 4 sides. Don't tell the younger generation but these are very much like the playpens of years ago ... yes, I know ... playpens are out these days as this generation of parents wants to give their kids freedom to move around and go where they want :-) Back to the product: the value for the price is outstanding. These Pack N Plays seem to last forever. Graco Pack N Play with Bassinet The write up ought to say that sheet is no longer included.

2.0 out of 5 stars Graco Pack 'n Play Portable Playard with Bassinet in Rise and Shine, June 13, 2008
Graco makes great products, but this one was not up to par. The main problem was that this particular Pack 'n Play doesn't have the four corner tabs that the floor sort of snaps into. When our very petite daughter would stand at the edge, her weight would cause the floor to slip and she would slowly drop a few inches down. Life threatening? No. But it was not very stable. I assumed all Pack n' Play products had the corner tabs that make for a secure floor. We ended up purchasing another Graco model and it has been perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and handy to have around, February 15, 2012
Love this pack 'n play! My little one isn't quite mobile yet, so I can put him in there with some toys while I'm working in the kitchen or taking a shower and he's happy and safe. It's so easy to transport and set up and take down--definitely a worthwhile purchase! The more complicated models are fine for infants, but this one is just perfect for a baby who is getting a little older and just needs it for the occasional nap and for somewhere to play--it doesn't have all of the extras (i.e. bassinet, changing table) that can be kind of a pain to carry around and store. The only thing that I'm still struggling with is that I'm having a hard time getting rid of that horrible plastic smell that these types of things invariably come with--but I just make sure that I put a flat sheet on the pad and I'm hoping the smell will fade in time.