Graco My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat, in Ashbury
Convertible Car Seat
Graco’s My Ride 65 LX Convertible Car Seat helps keep your growing child safe. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)—one of the most respected resources in child safety—recommends your little one ride rear-facing up to 2 years of age. In support of the AAP recommendation, the My Ride 65 LX keeps your baby riding in the rear-facing convertible car seat from a tiny 5 lbs. all the way up to 40 lbs., and as long as baby’s head is at least 1” below the top of the car seat. Then, when your child is ready, it converts to a forward-facing toddler convertible car seat for children up to 65 lbs. and 46 inches tall, secured in a 5-point harness. It’s like having two seats in one!
Great Safety Features
The My Ride 65 LX is designed to help keep your precious growing little one safe. This seat has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards, including:
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- Side Impact Tested for Occupant Retention by the harness system
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures to ensure material integrity under extreme temperature conditions
It also features EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
Dual, integrated cup holders are just right for holding your child’s sippie cups or water bottles. The integrated cup holder and storage (for small games and toys) are added features that bigger kids really appreciate.
Easy Clean Up
Parents love how easy the My Ride 65 LX convertible car seat is to clean! When you’re ready to freshen your baby’s seat cushion, simply wash it in your washing machine with gentle detergent. All of the metal and plastic parts of the seat may be cleaned simply with mild soap and water, and the buckle can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth.
Every little princess loves flowers, so the pretty Ashbury fashion features big, abstract blooms, sure to delight your little girl. A field of pretty pink, grey and cream flowers is paired with solid pink and grey for a sweet, feminine look.
- 2-in-1 convertible car seat for longer use: rear- and forward-facing
- Suits children from 5 – 65 lbs. and up to 45 inches
- Removable infant insert and headrest
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for simple installation
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel reinforced frame for durability
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
- Dual cup holders
Age / Weight Recommendations
- Rear-facing usage: 5 – 40 lbs., top of baby’s head must be at least 1” below the car seat shell
- Forward-facing usage: 20 – 65 lbs., up to 45” tall