Graco SmartSeat All-in-One Car Seat
Graco’s top-rated Smart Seat All-in-One car seat could be the only car seat you’ll ever need. It helps keep your child secure in a 5-point harness, from a small 5 lbs. all the way up to 40 lbs. When your child is ready, it easily transitions to a forward-facing seat, for a child from 20 – 65 lbs. in a harness. Finally, it converts to a belt-positioning booster for children from 30 – 100 lbs. It’s like having three terrific car seats, in one!
Safety Features Galore
At the heart of it all, Smart Seat is designed to help keep your growing child safe. This seat is steel reinforced for strength and durability, has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards, including:
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
It also features EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
Five Star Rated
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has recognized Graco’s Smart Seat with the highest government rating for Ease of Use in all Modes. All car seats rated by NHTSA meet Federal Safety Standards and strict crash performance standards. While all rated seats are safe, they do differ in their ease of use in four basic categories: evaluation of instructions, vehicle installation features, evaluation of labels and securing the child. The Smart Seat from Graco received a five star rating in this evaluation.
Lock It Up
Once the base is installed, you want to know that the Smart Seat is locked in securely to the base. Graco has taken the guesswork out of this process by adding seat-to-base locking indicators, which help to ensure that the car seat is properly secured to the base.
As your child grows and doesn’t need to ride with a harness, Smart Seat has a convenient, integrated harness storage compartment. It holds the harness straps when you’re not using them, when Smart Seat is in the belt-positioning booster mode.
To make sure your child is riding at just the right angle, Smart Seat includes an easy-to-read level indicator on the seat. It really eliminates installation guesswork for you, mom!
One-Hand Adjustable Headrest & Harness
When it comes to attaining a proper fit in your car seat (essential to protecting your child), it’s important that the headrest and harness are in the right position. The Smart Seat features a one-hand height adjustable head rest and harness, which requires no rethreading—a feature experienced moms love. This way, it’s simple and easy for you to adjust the harness and headrest for a proper fit for your child. Plus, the headrest adjusts to six different heights, which accommodates your child—from baby to “bigger kid.”
Smart Seat features an “on-the-go” five-position recline, so that you can recline your child while he / she is in the seat. It’s a great convenience feature busy moms will love.
Clean ups are easy with Smart Seat: the seat cushion is machine-washable and the metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
Shades of Gray (& Black)
The soft Rosin fashion has a finely patterned gray, accented by textured black and plush, solid taupe and white. It’s a terrific, go-with-anything, gender-neutral pattern for little boys or girls.
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Easy-to-read level indicator on the seat, helps eliminate installation guesswork
- No Re-thread harness for quick & easy harness adjustment
- One-hand, 6 position adjustable head rest for your growing child
- On-the go, 5-position recline so you can recline child while in use
- EPS, energy absorbing foam liner
- Flip-up armrests makes it easy for child to get in & out of car seat
- Child's cup holder keeps child's drink close by
Age / Weight Recommendations
- Designed to accommodate children from 5 – 100 lbs. and from 27 – 57 inches
- 5 – 40 lbs., rear-facing, with 5-point harness
- 20 – 65 lbs., forward-facing with a harness
- 30 – 100 lbs., forward-facing as a belt-positioning booster