5.0 out of 5 stars Graco 'Elite" snugrider
This is an awesome update to the original snug rider, much more streamlined, not as boxy looking and very light and easy to maneuver thanks to the new single wheels. Well worth the extra dollars.
Published 21 months ago by Ibroxson

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and portable but storage basket is inaccessible
I love the lightness of this stroller frame, the small size also means that I can navigate through narrow doors and aisles easily. Clicking on the car seat is a breeze, opening the stroller and removing the car seat is a little trickier but certainly not a pain once I figured it out.

Published 13 months ago by Ying H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Graco 'Elite" snugrider, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Graco SnugRider Elite Stroller & Car Seat Carrier (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars ClickConnect35 compatible, September 29, 2013
For the money, you really cannot go wrong. Like so many others, we had purchased a Graco travel system (we went with the jogger version), only to find that stroller too big and bulky for everyday use. So, even though the other stroller was way more pricey, THIS stroller is the one we default to a majority of the time because it's lightweight, compact, and convenient. Yes, its Achilles heel is the small storage compartment, but we just clip the diaper bag to the handle instead.

For those curious about the difference between this model and the Snugrider (the older one with the dual wheels up front), it's mainly a compatibility issue. If you have a ClickConnect seat, THIS is the stroller you need. DO NOT BUY THE OTHER ONE!!! While the ClickConnect seat will 'click' into that one, it's NOT secure in there! Lift up on the edge of the seat closest to the push handle and you'll see what I mean. The seat can easily flip out of the stroller. Read the bad reviews of the Snugrider model and you'll find reports of people having this problem. It's a major design flaw from Graco, IMO, and they also do a poor job of warning consumers of this in the product literature. So, again, if you have a ClickConnect seat, buy THIS stroller, NOT the other one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Convenient, June 3, 2013
Great add on to Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel.
We love the jogger, but it is a bit heavy and bulky, so this SnugRider Elite is a great thing to have for quick trips around town

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, June 13, 2013
We have a Stokke stroller with a bunch of attachments, and while it looks sleek and shiny, it is not the easiest stroller to break down and use. We were going on vacation to Hawaii, and we didn't want to risk having it damaged during the flight or the trip, so we decided to just buy this since we have the Graco snugride 35 infant seat. Our daughter was five months old then, and she just turned one recently. We have had this stroller for over six months now and have definitely gotten our money's worth out of it.

It was super easy to assemble and my wife and I love how simple it is to break down and set up. It is light, has two cup holders, and a basket underneath that comes in very handy. It even stays vertical when folded up! Overall very happy with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light and portable but storage basket is inaccessible, June 19, 2013

However, the design of the storage basket can certainly be improved. The first time I used the stroller, I placed the diaper bag in the stroller before clicking on the car seat. Later,I realized that the diaper bag does not fit through the small opening at the side of the storage bag so I had to remove the car seat to access the bag. This is not fun when the baby is screaming in the seat for the milk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this thing already!, September 6, 2013
T. Saldana (Fairbanks, AK) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Graco SnugRider Elite stroller frame because there is no way I am going to be able to manage my Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 travel system on my own. It's very heavy and a little bulky. Not to mention that it will barely fit in my little car.
The setup for this frame was extremely easy. It's lightweight and is easy to maneuvers. My Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Car Seat fits perfectly on the frame. I'm glad I was able to get it while it was only $65.99! The only con is as some reviewers said the basket/basket opening is a little small. That might make it hard to get things in and out especially if you carry an oversized diaper bag. I think you could probably just hang the bag from the stroller handlebar though. Overall I'd say this frame is well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, July 11, 2013
I got this from my registry. I agonized (while still pregnant) about what kind of stroller to get. What features, did I want a full sized or lightweight? I thought I wanted to find one stroller that did everything. Then I hung out with a friend and she had one of these. In her Honda Fit. So small and easy to use! Now my baby is here and I am so glad I went with this, I take it everywhere! It turns with one hand, its super easy to put together and folds and unfolds easily. My advice to new moms: get one of these, then figure out your needs when your baby comes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & compact, November 29, 2012
We bought a "full sized" Graco Travel system stroller to use with our newborn. However we both currently have 2 door coupes and the travel system stroller, when folded up, would not fit in our trunks, and was too heavy/bulky to maneuver behind our seats. I purchased this item and it fits easily into our trunks, with plenty of room to spare. The car seat snaps in just like it does in a base. It latches on both the front and the back. I know I saw some reviews for the older model of the SnugRider and people were saying the child was falling backwards because it doesn't snap in. Well don't worry; it does snap in, in 3 places. It might be slightly harder to fold up/down than the travel system, but probably due to it being lighter. It is very easy to do though, just takes slightly more effort. But don't let that hold you off from buying the item, it is negligible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but so much better than the snap-and-go, April 16, 2014
We had purchased the snap-and-go from a local retailer in order to quickly attach our Snugride 35 to a stroller. While it did kind of "attach" it was really just sitting on two loose straps for support underneath and another on top for locking it down (still seemed more than a bit unstable). After fiddling with the straps every time we put the car seat with the snap-and-go in we decided we wanted something we can actually "snap in and go" with. While the SnugRider elite is a little pricey (minus 1 star) it does the job perfectly and holds the snugride 35 securely. Don't waste your time with the cheaper imitation...

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE this stroller!!!, May 30, 2014
We bought it for a 2-week-long trip to Europe and it was fantastic!

Our Graco car seat clicks quickly into the stroller. Pushing it is very smooth. The wheels turn easily and brakes work well. The parent's tray is great for holding drinks and a phone, wallet, camera, or snack.

There isn't a canopy on the frame, so we used a large muslin blanket to help keep the sun off our baby. We tied one side to the handle of the car seat, and put the other side on top of the stroller handle. Worked like a charm!

The handle is easily adjusted and perfect for my tall husband. It's also padded, which is a great bonus. The frame seems quite sturdy and folds down easily. It's also very lightweight and takes up a very minimum of space. Perfect for us in the taxi, bus, subway, car, and airplane.

It folds fairly easily, though you'll want to practice in advance so you can do it quickly. To fold: on the handle there's a grey button you push with your thumb, while pushing the grey grip bar that's underneath the handle. Then simply fold, and go!

The basket underneath is nice and large, though I do wish it were easier to access. At the front part of the basket there's a flap with velcro and snaps that are fairly easy to unhook for access to the basket. This is great for removing smaller items. Most of the time, however, we found it easier to just remove the whole car seat to get our diaper bag out of the basket.

I love this stroller so much that it's tempting to use it instead of our Graco Dynamo Lite Classic Stroller! Alas, our 3-year-old likes to sit in the basket of the Dynamo while the 1-year-old is in the car seat, so we'll stick with the Dynamo...for now. :)

Graco SnugRider Elite Stroller & Car Seat Carrier