Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Graco Sweetpeace Newborn Soothing Swing Center - Snuggly Safari
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 1, 2012
Our son is almost a year old and still loves it!
Now he walks over, opens the tray and tries to climb in on his own. When he is getting cranky, I can just give him a bottle with his blanket, snap him in and he falls asleep with in minutes. It makes nap time so much easier.
The motor does make a noise as the arm swings the seat back and forth but it isn't loud enough to disturb him, especially with Jack Johnson playing on it from my iPod.
My husband's favorite feature is being able to snap his car seat in there when our son falls asleep in the car.
When our son was just a few months old we were having difficulty getting him back to sleep in the middle of the night. My husband would take him for a quick ride in the car around the block to get him to sleep, then bring him in and sleep on the couch while our son continued to sleep in the swing. I'm sure it sounds silly, but after so many sleepless nights, you're very grateful for what you get!
Overall, we recommend this swing to all of our newly expectant parents :-)
on November 15, 2011
I have to say this is the best swing EVER! You can take the seat out and use it as a rocker all around the house. Thats huge for us since our house is small and we have a 4yr old with her own toys everywhere. Also, its great that you can hook the infant seat right in the base. Its great when we get the baby all ready in her car seat and she starts to cry, we just plop the whole thing in the base and she calms right down. Really cuts down on the leaving the house stress. Mp3 player is awesome and the speakers are great. Another bonus is that it plugs into the wall. Saves tons of $ on batteries. Seat cover washes up very nicely and stays nice and soft. Our swing is not loud at all and we've been using it for about 5mo. Our old swing for our first daughter was much louder and very wobbly (Fisher price cradle swing). The reasons I'm not giving this 5stars is bc it doesnt have a mobile like thing or dangling anything (other models of this swing do) and the little mirror the is in the center if the toy bar folds all the way down and squishes my babys belly. Also couldnt use the swing with the baby until she was about 6 weeks bc it was on too much of an incline (same as other swings though), but swings arent recommended before 6 weeks anyway.
on March 20, 2012
This is by far the best swing we've used. Wish they had something like this 11 years ago when I had my son. We purchased a FP Little Lamb swing but shortly after we started using it the motor & music would make awful noises. So we purchased this one as a replacement. I do not regret it one second. Sure it does make a little noise but a little noise vs a screaming infant is worth it. My daughter is now 20 months old and she still naps in this. Mind you she's only 19lbs. I love the fact that I was able to use her carseat in the swing for those times she would doze off in the car & I didn't want to wake her by removing her from her carseat then placing her into the swing. I also love how I can remove the seat and she can snuggle in it on the floor to watch a Sesame street. If friends are expecting I recommend this swing to all of them. I'd buy it again if I were to have another child.
on May 19, 2011
We bought this from babies r us and thought it was great. I put it together and everything was fine. The problem came when we decided to see how the unit worked. The noise that came from the motor was terrible. I thought it was going to break. I was concerned with the noise because if it sounds like this right out of the box how will it sound 6 months from now? We called the company and told them the issue and they are sending us a replacement tower that holds the motor. The company said it was covered under the warranty. We will see if the replacement still makes that noise. Would have given it 5 stars bt the motor thing killed it for me. I do lovet the mp3 player option.
on June 11, 2012
I love the swing, my baby loves it- I originally thought it didn't recline enough but later discovered it has 3 recline settings.. also it has a vibration mechanism on the front of the swing... I just put it together quickly not reading directions so I just stumbled upon them... it has been great-- people have written reviews about the noise.. it's not a big deal- I didn't even notice the noise until it was mentioned.. it makes a slight noise (in my opinion) as it goes back and forth.. but it really is minor- nothing that would have swayed me from buying it. Great purchase.
on March 6, 2011
I bought this item from Babies R Us in December 2010 and I like it. I haven' tried any other swing but this one does the job.

The features I like about this are the ability to connect i-pods, the music and the speaker system (very high quality), the ability to swing back and forth and side to side, simple set up, neutrality in color and that it does not take up a lot of space.

Features I don't like, the swing makes a very loud annoying sound that can be heard over the music but as long as it is still under warranty, customer service will take care of that for you. It is also a little hollow for a small baby and doesn't have much cushion so I had to add a blanket. Another missing feature is a music mobile that many other swings have but my baby uses this for nap time any way so she will do fine without.

I really like this a lot and my baby loves sleeping in it!!!
on May 10, 2012
I bought this item while pregnant and I loved it to pieces. I also knew that my older daughter LOVED swings so having one that plugged into the wall so I didn't have to fidget with batteries was a godsend. I have had no problems with it and it works amazingly. Unfortunately, I'll have to sell it because my baby is almost 3 months and she absolutely hates it. She prefers a bouncer. But I would highly recommend it!
on September 28, 2011
First the motor is LOUD!!! It just goes and goes and goes. It's a good thing there is a pretty decent speaker on it for the sound effects and aux input to cover it up! That is my only negative thing to say about it.

I love the design, it doesn't seem to take up as much space as other swings, it's strong and I like that I can store a toy chest underneath it. In an apartment that is critical!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2011
Bought this product from leading retailer. Was quick and easy to assemble. Plugged it in...........nothing. Put in batteries.......nothing. It played music but the swing would not work. No motion whatsoever. Product is a lemon!!