Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Graco Swing 'N Bounce 3-in-1 Infant Swing in Graham
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 16, 2009
I got this as a baby shower gift, I had asked for it because I had gotten the rest of the broadstreet collection. I thought it was great being a 2 in one. Once the little one came home she hates it. Still to this day I try to convince here to sit in it, I can't keep her in it for more than 2 minutes. The toys are boring and the music is not upbeat enough. She goes to grandma's house and LOVES that swing! It has swinging birds.

Note to those new parents looking for a swing= Find something with upbeat music, some sort of toys that does something, and something colorful! I picked mine based on looks didn't think about what the baby would like best once it got here, big mistake!
on January 31, 2010
I gave this swing as a gift. My sister loves the fact that it's a full sized swing, but she could remove the bouncer and move it from room to room, so she could have the baby with her.
on September 28, 2010
I did not purchase this product but I wish I had. I went to the store, set on buying this but decided on a cheaper fold up swing instead. Unfortunately my son didn't care for a swing. I then went back to the store and had to purchase the bouncer (we had thrown away the packaging and couldn't return the swing). If I had just purchased the swing and bounce I would have saved some money and only had one product to store instead of two.
on January 1, 2009
We bought this swing thinking how cool that it swings but detaches as a bouncer. A great plus in being able to move it around the house. It looks great and has good music/sounds but no matter what speed we put it on, it barely swings. The 6th speed setting is as slow as the 1 speed. We contacted amazon and they are sending a replacement. Hopefully it's just this particular swing and the next one will work great. Will update this review based off the next swing. Very disappointing, especially being a Graco product. We are looking at a Fisher Price model that got great reviews if this turns out to be a bust.
on November 23, 2008
The swing itself is very nice looking, but that's about it. The speeds on ours for some reason don't work...it continues to stay in the lowest speed even when we repeatedly press the button for a higher speed. Because of this, we haven't used it much, and I'm pretty sure we'll be buying a different one for our next baby.
on March 30, 2008
I bought this swing for my daughter's new baby boy because it had several features that were neat such as the music along with the vibrating swing. Also the swing seat could detach and you could bring it anywhere. Unfortuately the swing itself won't stay swinging and that is quite a disappointment since I paid so much for this swing to do just that. I can't seem to get a hold of Amazon so that I can tell them that this swing is defective and am trying to get ahold of the vendor themselves. I am becoming pretty disgruntled because now several items I have bought from Amazon have been defective and they are not user friendly to contact.
on October 20, 2009
For this swing being expensive, and Graco I thought it would be great, but boy was I wrong!! The bouncr is nice and the vibrating part works, but the swing does not. You press the setting and give it a push to start and the motor sounds like it is working, but the swing is not moving. I put it on a hard surface like it suggests and it still wont work. The nature sounds are also creepy. It sounds like airplanes over head or Godzilla pounding down the street. I am very disapoiinted! Do not buy this swing!
on September 22, 2009
I did not like anything about this chair once I got it. The baby did not fit in it right, could not see the items above it's head, it was horrible