- File Size: 746 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Craig Place Books (January 20, 2011)
- Publication Date: January 20, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004K1FIB6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #300,198 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Grady's Wedding (The Wedding Series, Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 256 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 3 of 6 in The Wedding Series (6 Book Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
They heal from pinpricks and catastrophes. They heal seamlessly or with scars, hidden or visible. They heal in as many ways as there are things to heal from, then multiplied by the number of individuals there are in this world.
As a journalist, I witnessed moments of "injury" and frequently found myself asking "How does someone get past that?" - whether "that" was pinprick or catastrophe. That question is also at the heart of my stories. What my characters are healing from frequently falls into the realm of wounds most of us carry. That makes the healing no less fascinating and no less admirable than if a character has troubles few of us will ever encounter. (I am piling on with one character right now, and it's starting to make me feel a little guilty.)
I find people often heal from doses of humor, honesty, and being pushed into situations they've been trying to avoid. Since few people will push themselves into situations they've been avoiding (wg), the characters need friends, family, and community willing to push. So my stories have a lot of those elements.
That's why I'm most pleased that my readers say my books blend "laughter and tears" with characters who "live and breathe." I don't have the most focused writing career - contemporary romance, mystery, women's fiction, historical romance, nonfiction - but those elements unite my 30+ titles.
Some say my stories have happy endings. I like to think of each story as being the process of the main characters getting themselves to a point where they can have a happy beginning. Because they've done a lot of healing.
If you enjoy stories about characters learning, growing, and healing, with some humor, sometimes some mystery, and frequently romance, I hope you'll try my books.
For more on what's coming up with my writing, you can sign up for my newsletter at my website:
And if you truly want to know about my childhood, education, and journalism career, click on "Meet Patricia" at the website.
Enjoy your reading!
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Read the review I made on book 2 and probably 1 is somewhere in the mix. I heartily recommend. Heartwarming.Published on November 17, 2013 by abc
This author puts so much in to her characters. This couple took it slow bc of past hurts. They almost lost it but when one was week the other was stronger. Read morePublished on September 12, 2013 by janet murphy
I enjoyed this book as it has currently finished the series. The characters all live happily ever after as any escape from reality romance concludes.Published on August 25, 2013 by pom love
Really enjoyed the book. Light reading, great way to escape.. Once I started the series I just kept on reading.Published on May 27, 2013 by Kathryn Coleman
What a way to end the trilogy. I truly enjoyed Grady's story. It is worth the time. Great to read on a rainy weekend.Published on April 30, 2013 by Mya
I was sad to for this trilogy to end!! I read Grady's Wedding in 2 days just like the first two. GREAT BOOK!Published on March 14, 2013 by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Friendship
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Single Women
- Books > Romance > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Series